✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new people in the flat/apartment below apparently have a baby. Just woke up at 2.28 because a baby was crying.

I am not good at sleeping because when my neighbour gets her newspaper I hear the delivery boy - and also the lift in action.

So apparently I have to face a period of bad sleep. :angry:

And I need 7-8 hours of sleep per night.

That you shouldn't say "why are you here" to substitute teachers and stuff at school, every time I say that I get strange reactions like I did something wrong. :|

Whenever I'm asked that question, or a similar variant, I am forced to respond with "I came here to tell you about the rhythms of the universe...."

Today I learned that in some places when you change your name you can both take completely new last names of your choice, instead of taking your partners name or both keeping your name the same.

BUT THEY'RE SO STUPID

like "you're welcome". why on earth does that matter?

and i've gotten in trouble for not saying thank you when i was handed out things or a teacher did something for me i didn't even want them to, and for not saying hello back to someone because they're already aware of my presence, and all kinds of things :|

there's a really high chance i might have a fulltime job in a few weeks or month or so

Nice one!!

I hope that happens.

apparently everything i say sounds insincere, even when it is sincere haha

many people think i'm a horrible person, they're obviously stupid and completely illogical

:|

There are a lot of stupid and illogical people around, never mind that those kind of people tend to cling on to first impressions far too much and don't respond well to people who are in any way different. This is why school is hard.