✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever met the band?

mareyamartin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ask anyone who has met the band more than once...

But, will my 2nd meeting with them (assuming that happens :P ), be as good as my first? I guess after the excitement of my first time, and with my chat with Chris lasting soo long, I just doubt it unfortunately :(

Anyone met them more than once? How was it...?

EDIT: Wow, my 42nd post this is (under the new account anyway) ... YAY! :D

I ask anyone who has met the band more than once...

But, will my 2nd meeting with them (assuming that happens :P ), be as good as my first? I guess after the excitement of my first time, and with my chat with Chris lasting soo long, I just doubt it unfortunately :(

Anyone met them more than once? How was it...?

EDIT: Wow, my 42nd post this is (under the new account anyway) ... YAY! :D

Texasluvsjonny has met them several times in a hotel where they were staying, that is all I know.

Ya Lucky Buggers Meeting Coldplay like that :stunned:

Texasluvsjonny has met them several times in a hotel where they were staying, that is all I know.

Ya Lucky Buggers Meeting Coldplay like that :stunned:

Yeah and she tried to convince them to drink Tequila with her, if I remember the story correctly. Although I don't think they took her up on the offer, and just stuck with beer. :D

I Aint even Been to A Concert, Not even in The Same Building :(

But I Guess I Would do something Crazzy and Embarrass myself

Like uncontrollable drool and the Urge to touch them , Ya know to see if it's real or YET another Dream :stunned:

If I met them I would probablly hate myself a few days after for doing somthing stupid in front of them or being too excited to talk to them or making a fool out of myself xD

I wouldn't worry about it. They seem like really awesome, friendly, easygoing people. If something happened, they'd probably say something funny and you would all laugh it off. :laugh3:

If I were to ever meet them I would either:

1. Pass out

2. Babble incoherently

3. Pee myself

4. A combination of the three

:laugh3::laugh3: exactly what i was thinking:P and my face you go all red and i would embarrass myself at an unimaginable level ( i kinda have a history of doing that around guys i like:embarrassed: who all happened to be tall and blond:confused:, almost all of them)

Edit: @mareyamartin :laugh3::laugh3: propose!!:laugh3: hehe...

We seem to share the same fantasy. But I believe its not a fantasy, but a vision of the future.

It is indeed a vision of the future. If you want something bad enough, whether it be becoming buddies with your favorite band or traveling the world or becoming a Hollywood director or owning a pet monkey...whatever your dream, you can make it a reality if you try hard enough. Anyone can.

If I were to ever meet them I would either:

1. Pass out

2. Babble incoherently

3. Pee myself

4. A combination of the three

Nope, I thought that too, but it was really cool and a peacefulness that came over me, you'll be surprised:kiss: