✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever met the band?

mareyamartin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. But they walked by me on their way up to the c-stage. :tongue:

There are indeed some people here with good stories, I'll put some of the links in this post shortly.

This is the most recent one; also look at his post on page 5 of the thread for more detail

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70717

And you'll spend at least an hour going through the following thread, but it's about as epic as it gets

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68510

in my dreams :mellow:

actually, i don't know if all of the band have ever been in any of my dreams at the same time. :thinking:

You know, thats funny because I had a dream that I met chris last night. But I wont bore you with every little detail because I'm sure you dont care :p

@carrie - aghhhh, lucky angie :bigcry:

that is so cool :awesome: did you freak out in your dream? :P

Not really. It was really weird and I met Chris on a video chat site like chatroulette? But I typed something to the effect of "Chris Martin is my life." And he said wow you really are a fan and asks me "What did I have to learn how to do backwards for The Scientist video?" And I was like "You had to learn to sing it backwards and at some shows you would play the last part of it backwards because you like it so much!" And he was like " Wow you should take the official quiz and if you get a 100% I will fly you out to my house and we can have tea in my garden." And then I remember he sent me a link for a flight conformation but I was shockingly calm about it. Yeah, it was great.:kiss::dozey:

Not really. It was really weird and I met Chris on a video chat site like chatroulette? But I typed something to the effect of "Chris Martin is my life." And he said wow you really are a fan and asks me "What did I have to learn how to do backwards for The Scientist video?" And I was like "You had to learn to sing it backwards and at some shows you would play the last part of it backwards because you like it so much!" And he was like " Wow you should take the official quiz and if you get a 100% I will fly you out to my house and we can have tea in my garden." And then I remember he sent me a link for a flight conformation but I was shockingly calm about it. Yeah, it was great.:kiss::dozey:

:lol: that would be amazing to meet Chris on chatroulette. XD

i remember i had a dream one time where Chris was staying at my house, but he kept ignoring me. it was not so nice. :sad:

:lol: that would be amazing to meet Chris on chatroulette. XD

i remember i had a dream one time where Chris was staying at my house, but he kept ignoring me. it was not so nice. :sad:

my friend had a dream that Chris was her step dad but her mom hated him and she lived with him and two little blonde headed children lol. :p

YES!

Yeah!!!

I have met Chris twice, Will once and the whole band once.

-> March 4 2007, Mexico City.

I travelled all the way to Mexico City for their 2 X&Y tour concerts there.... I was outside the hotel where the band stayed and Chris Martin came with the fans that were there and he signed our booklets and stuff. (I remember that time he was not sooo nice, probably he was tired).

-> March 11 2010, Monterrey, Mexico

I won a Meet & Greet with the band!!! I couldnt believe it, and it was just moments before their concert in my city Monterrey!.... It was really cool. All the guys were amazing... staff was not so nice, but the band signed the jacket that I made like the one that Chris wears when he signs LIT ii.... It was really cool. I was able to talk to the band, they told me my jacket was cool....

I remember that staff people told me to hurry up because of the photo they were going to take and I thought that Guy was not going to be able to sign my jacket since he was the last one... but Jon instead of giving me the marker, he gave it to Guy so that he could sign!!! So I got the 4 signatures in my jacket! I will always remember that!.

-> March 12 2010, Monterrey, Mexico

One day after the last concert of Viva La Vida Tour I went with all my friends to the hotel where the band stayed.... I saw Will Champion in a Mall that is in front of the hotel! he was with her wife and child. After that Chris Martin came out and again he signed autographs... This time he was really nice at us. He smiled for our cameras, he attended everyone who was there.

:) It is amazing to meet your favorite band! Is something nice to share!!! I have pictures and videos if you want me to share (well... I already have some threads about that! )

Raises hand:) Mine was at a Friends and Family after party in London after their last Wembley show, I am not friend or family, but was very honored to have been invited, I had won tickets and airfare to their last show, so this is something that will be etched into my heart forever, for having been given this privilage, Chris is very tall, and has large hands:) his smile melts....

Will, Jonny and Phil were extreemly nice and smiley:D Guy unfortunatly was nowhere to be seen, Will sat on the couch chatting with some folks just feet from me, he is soft spoken and muscular in build, Jonny is tall and very soft spoken as well, and he is very, very sweet.

Angie I believe out of anyone here, had lot's of great chats and encounters with the band:D

:P

Yeah!!!

I have met Chris twice, Will once and the whole band once.

-> March 4 2007, Mexico City.

I travelled all the way to Mexico City for their 2 X&Y tour concerts there.... I was outside the hotel where the band stayed and Chris Martin came with the fans that were there and he signed our booklets and stuff. (I remember that time he was not sooo nice, probably he was tired).

-> March 11 2010, Monterrey, Mexico

I won a Meet & Greet with the band!!! I couldnt believe it, and it was just moments before their concert in my city Monterrey!.... It was really cool. All the guys were amazing... staff was not so nice, but the band signed the jacket that I made like the one that Chris wears when he signs LIT ii.... It was really cool. I was able to talk to the band, they told me my jacket was cool....

I remember that staff people told me to hurry up because of the photo they were going to take and I thought that Guy was not going to be able to sign my jacket since he was the last one... but Jon instead of giving me the marker, he gave it to Guy so that he could sign!!! So I got the 4 signatures in my jacket! I will always remember that!.

-> March 12 2010, Monterrey, Mexico

One day after the last concert of Viva La Vida Tour I went with all my friends to the hotel where the band stayed.... I saw Will Champion in a Mall that is in front of the hotel! he was with her wife and child. After that Chris Martin came out and again he signed autographs... This time he was really nice at us. He smiled for our cameras, he attended everyone who was there.

:) It is amazing to meet your favorite band! Is something nice to share!!! I have pictures and videos if you want me to share (well... I already have some threads about that! )

Wow, so lucky. I have no doubt that I will one day meet them. :p

Raises hand:) Mine was at a Friends and Family after party in London after their last Wembley show, I am not friend or family, but was very honored to have been invited, I had won tickets and airfare to their last show, so this is something that will be etched into my heart forever, for having been given this privilage, Chris is very tall, and has large hands:) his smile melts....

Will, Jonny and Phil were extreemly nice and smiley:D Guy unfortunatly was nowhere to be seen, Will sat on the couch chatting with some folks just feet from me, he is soft spoken and muscular in build, Jonny is tall and very soft spoken as well, and he is very, very sweet.

Angie I believe out of anyone here, had lot's of great chats and encounters with the band:D

I agree about Angie, I stayed up for hours and cried when I saw the picture of Chris. Now tell me this, were his eyes absolutley breath taking like they are in pictures :p

I agree about Angie, I stayed up for hours and cried when I saw the picture of Chris. Now tell me this, were his eyes absolutley breath taking like they are in pictures :p

His eyes were very tired looking and alittle puffy, but the eyeballs themselves would melt the skin right off your bod!!:D He was wearing sweatpants (baggy) a white T-shirt, sneakers, and a grey hoodie that was zipped halfway and the hood was on his head, until he emerged thru the door and he took it off his head, when he finally walked over to the couch we were on he was getting Will to go to the other room for someone to get a group pic and he had his back to me and my husband and he was doing alittle butt wiggle as if he was liking the music that was playing and my hubby was like, " Put your eyes back in your head", I admit to checking the caboose out:wacky::rolleyes2::chris::shame: I mean how could I not? It was only 2 and 1/2 feet from me:wink3: Oh and I don't know what he was wearing, but he smelled really, really, good.

His eyes were very tired looking and alittle puffy, but the eyeballs themselves would melt the skin right off your bod!!:D He was wearing sweatpants (baggy) a white T-shirt, sneakers, and a grey hoodie that was zipped halfway and the hood was on his head, until he emerged thru the door and he took it off his head, when he finally walked over to the couch we were on he was getting Will to go to the other room for someone to get a group pic and he had his back to me and my husband and he was doing alittle butt wiggle as if he was liking the music that was playing and my hubby was like, " Put your eyes back in your head", I admit to checking the caboose out:wacky::rolleyes2::chris::shame: I mean how could I not? It was only 2 and 1/2 feet from me:wink3: Oh and I don't know what he was wearing, but he smelled really, really, good.

Wow. Im not sure I would be able to contain myself that well. :p He seems so humble.

Chris twice, Guy once, Phil enough times in a short period of time for him to start recognising me. :shame:

No-one beats Angie though :D

HAHAHAH this happened when I met Phill too. He´s so sweet, he actually looks at you and try to remeber your face :heart:

And yeah, Angie is the gurl!:cool:

If you wanna see my stories about the greatest days of my life, it starts here:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62711&page=10

But the whole review is here:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4020665&postcount=444

:freak::dance::wacky::cheesy::dead:

I did last year, still pinching myself. I went to the soundcheck in Perth and then was staying in the same hotel as them in Melbourne, and then I met them again in Denmark last August. I can die happy now, as Im pretty sure all of my luck has run out for the rest of my life...