✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dear serial killers..

Wherrwhfer

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said you did. :rolleyes:

That goes for a lot of people (including yourself). It isn't a crime.;)

See? there you go again. Recriminate me. You're obviously aware of what I post. Explain Mark, why on earth are you so obsessed? You're not truly a doing a heroic thing here, so tell me, why are you always trying to get yourself into this kind of things?

It's good to ignore you, but you have no good arguments right now, as far as I'm concerned, I only said "I wanna facepalm" and got a "Faggot" by response.

Maybe, if I had been one of your little friends, you would've provoqued her and not me. But hey, it's me, you have to prove me wrong! You have to indirectly say something about me cos you hate me.

That's sad..

Way to ignore my question.

I dislike you. I don't hate anyone here.

If people hate me lolwat then that's their issue.

Fair enough. It works both ways. As Ren once said, "hating" someone based on their online persona is pathetic anyway.;)

You're the one that's used the word "hate" on numerous occasions, not me.;)

See? there you go again. Recriminate me. You're obviously aware of what I post. Explain Mark, why on earth are you so obsessed? You're not truly a doing a heroic thing here, so tell me, why are you always trying to get yourself into this kind of things?

It's good to ignore you, but you have no good arguments right now, as far as I'm concerned, I only said "I wanna facepalm" and got a "Faggot" by response.

Maybe, if I had been one of your little friends, you would've provoqued her and not me. But hey, it's me, you have to prove me wrong! You have to indirectly say something about me cos you hate me.

That's sad..

You know what, why don't you stop b***hing around? :\:\ Mark is a good guy just trying to make some friends on here with the other Coldplayers and your response is to bark at him whenever he says something reasonable. :veryangry2::veryangry2: He's right, go outside, live your life, but leave him alone.

You made my mascara run for this!!!! :(:(

You know what, why don't you stop b***hing around? :\:\ Mark is a good guy just trying to make some friends on here with the other Coldplayers and your response is to bark at him whenever he says something reasonable. :veryangry2::veryangry2: He's right, go outside, live your life, but leave him alone.

You made my mascara run for this!!!! :(:(

Forgive me master.