✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dear serial killers..

Wherrwhfer

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, it amazes me that even tho you're invisible, INBISIBLE MAN, you took the time to quote me when I was talking to Lauren in the tennis thread, aware that you're on ignore.

Now what does that tell us all about it? Leave me alone, I leave you alone.

This is a public forum, not a private one.:smug:

This is a public forum, not a private one.:smug:

That just proves how obsessed you are, with me, "Victor" and everyone you dislike. I'm sorry for you, but doesn't seem to affect you that pathological need you have to try to provoque me or anyone else you dislike.

It's amazing to see that I have an ignore button I'll use again.

You're wrong. And it wouldn't surprise me to see half the active members have you on ignore. Wanna retort it? No need, I'm pretty sure I'm on many's ignore list.

So leave me alone. We were done ages ago.

Have issues with me or people like me? Go tell that to a wall or one of you n00b friends who don't know who you are, yet.

That just proves how obsessed you are, with me, "Victor"

Who?:rolleyes:

and everyone you dislike. I'm sorry for you, but doesn't seem to affect you that pathological need you have to try to provoque me or anyone else you dislike.

If anyone was doing any provoking in this thread, it was you. The rest of us were just having a laugh.:dozey:

It's amazing to see that I have an ignore button I'll use again.

Then please feel free to use it. However, stop trying to tell other people what or what not to post. Thanks.;)

Who?:rolleyes:

Yeah, keep pretending he never existed and he never owned you.

If anyone was doing any provoking in this thread, it was you. The rest of us were just having a laugh.:dozey:

So? Ever had an argument before and unrelated people just made an annoying intervention? Besides, I just implied the thread is stupid. She called me a faggot.

Then please feel free to use it. However, stop trying to tell other people what or what not to post. Thanks.;)

I suggest you stop quoting me too. You and I have nothing to do with each other. Go pick another victim Mark, I know you might be desperate cos plenty of the people you hate are not around anymore. But don't worry, there must be someone else who can replace them.

:nice:

Yeah, keep pretending he never existed and he never owned you.

No idea who you're talking about.:rolleyes:

So? Ever had an argument before and unrelated people just made an annoying intervention? Besides, I just implied the thread is stupid. She called me a faggot.

Add her to your "ignore" list then, and the problem's solved.;)

I suggest you stop quoting me too. .

I suggest you get over it.:P

No idea who you're talking about.:rolleyes:

Haha, what? You suddenly forgot the past?

Add her to your "ignore" list then, and the problem's solved.;)

Even if I put EVERYONE on ignore, you'd still come and remark every single post I make. Every comment. That's just how obsessed you are. Pathetic.

I suggest you get over it.:P

I suggest you don't try to participate in any convo I had with anyone, being this one with this girl (I dunno her name), or the one I had with Lauren and how you tried to ditch her there too and only thought my posts where somewhat funny cos I implied that some tennis player you dislike looks gay. That's just sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. I agree if you wanna post (a productive, positive post) in one of my threads, or any other, but to intefere in conversations that don't concern you? That's where you're wrong.

I suggest you don't try to participate in any convo I had with anyone, being this one with this girl (I dunno her name), or the one I had with Lauren and how you tried to ditch her there too and only thought my posts where somewhat funny cos I implied that some tennis player you dislike looks gay.

OH DEAR GOD YOU CALLED HIM A FAGGOT?!

I suggest you don't try to participate in any convo I had with anyone, being this one with this girl (I dunno her name), or the one I had with Lauren and how you tried to ditch her there too and only thought my posts where somewhat funny cos I implied that some tennis player you dislike looks gay. That's just sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. I agree if you wanna post (a productive, positive post) in one of my threads, or any other, but to intefere in conversations that don't concern you? That's where you're wrong.

As I said, this is a public forum, and anything that is posted in any thread on here is public, not private, and can be commented on by anyone.

If you wish to have a private conversation with someone, there are plenty of ways to do that.;)