✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dear serial killers..

Wherrwhfer

You really do appear to have a very low opinion of yourself. Do you have self-esteem issues?:confused:

You once said that the forum is filled with horrible people right after someone told me that I was horrible.

I don't have self esteem issues, I'm pretty happy with myself, arrogant, hated, bitch or not.

I'm just mocking your logic.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard she almost died in her first semester of college... maybe medicine isn't for you Alexa?

Try out for modeling.

Yeah as a matter of fact I did, why? Cos I happen to be sick. But again, you wouldn't know why cos you're too obsessed tracking any post I make mocking something instead of actually getting to know me.

You know what, why don't you stop b***hing around? :\:\ Mark is a good guy just trying to make some friends on here with the other Coldplayers and your response is to bark at him whenever he says something reasonable. :veryangry2::veryangry2: He's right, go outside, live your life, but leave him alone.

:(:(

I have no idea whether you're being facetious, but it seems like good advice to me.;)

Cos you appear to hate everyone who doesn't agree with you.

You say crap about them and try to diss them.

That actually isn't true. I've only ever "dissed" people if they've "dissed" me first.

I'm a counter-puncher, like Andy Murray.;)

She probably figured out how much of an ugly faggot she is, right Marky? :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

No comment.

You once said that the forum is filled with horrible people right after someone told me that I was horrible.

I don't remember saying that. If you can find that quote, please post a link.;)

But again, you wouldn't know why cos you're too obsessed tracking any post I make mocking something instead of actually getting to know me.

I could say exactly the same to you regarding me. You should practice what you preach.

Some people have never dissed you but you diss them anyway.

Not true. That's not how I operate.;)

I could say exactly the same to you regarding me. You should practice what you preach.

Not true. That's not how I operate.;)

I don't track your posts. I had you on ignore. Some people just complain about you, and yes about me too. But I was ok with the ignore until now. I completely ignored you for months and again you strike.

Did Crests bash you? No. I'm sorry for bringing this up again, but as far as I'm concerned, she never insulted you. She only said: He makes me feel uncomfortable.

I don't track your posts. I had you on ignore. Some people just complain about you, and yes about me too. But I was ok with the ignore until now. I completely ignored you for months and again you strike.

No I didn't. I merely reacted to one of your posts on a public forum.:dozey:

Did Crests bash you? No. I'm sorry for bringing this up again, but as far as I'm concerned, she never insulted you.

I don't have anything against her. She is free to use her "ignore" button to if she so wishes.;)

So her comment was ok then?

Also that's a ridiculous thing to say, they are people all the same...

Then please feel free not to bash any celebrities. It's your choice!:D

No I didn't. I merely reacted to one of your posts on a public forum.:dozey:

I don't have anything against her. She is free to use her "ignore" button to if she so wishes.;)

It's useless, that's your only argument. PUBLIC FORUM. I mean, wtf.. you often react to my posts.

You called her an attention whore. I also suggest you use your ignore button.

Trying to talk to you is useless cos it's gonna be a never ending thing, Notice that I didn't really insult you in this whole argument and I'm willing to ignore you again, cos it's better that way, but I won't tolerate any more indirect shit to me. Wanna prove me wrong? PM me.

It's useless, that's your only argument. PUBLIC FORUM. I mean, wtf.. you often react to my posts.

Which part of the word "public" don't you understand?:dozey:

You called her an attention whore.

I think you'll find lots of people were called "attention whores" in that thread, as that was the subject of the thread. Quite a few people even called themselves attention whores.

Crests herself calls herself a post whore, so I don't really know what you're getting at. It seems to me that you're just trying to find something that's not there (as usual).:dozey:

I also suggest you use your ignore button.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't really see the need.;)

Trying to talk to you is useless cos it's gonna be a never ending thing, Notice that I didn't really insult you in this whole argument and I'm willing to ignore you again, cos it's better that way, but I won't tolerate any more indirect shit to me. Wanna prove me wrong? PM me.

As far as I'm concerned, this isn't an argument, but a discussion on a public forum, which is what it's for. Please feel free to continue "ignoring" me if you so wish. I don't give a monkey's either way.:D

As far as I'm concerned, this isn't an argument, but a discussion on a public forum, which is what it's for. Please feel free to continue "ignoring" me if you so wish. I don't give a monkey's either way.:D

Har har, do you wanna marry the word "public"? I know what it means, I just think that you should find better arguments than that.

You don't give a monkey's? If you respond to this you actually do.

You care just because you responded.

Har har, do you wanna marry the word "public"? I know what it means, I just think that you should find better arguments than that.

It isn't argument. It's FACT.:rolleyes:

You don't give a monkey's? If you respond to this you actually do.

You care just because you responded.

I said I don't give a monkey's if you put me on ignore. That's also fact.;)

Again, your only argument.

If you quote me again after I put you on ignore, or indirectly respond to one of my posts, then yeah, you care.

Well you seem to care more than I do, as you still haven't put me back on ignore!:laugh3: