✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

SHIT. IPOD ---> WASHING MACHINE.

Prospekt.

Yes.

It's horrible. So I washed it by accident. And got it out. Like a genius tried to turn it on right away.

Nothing gives. So I hold it for like half an hour under my laptop which is an Acer... so it overheats... a lot. Then I plus it into the dock. It turns on!

It's functioning fine. Except for this white shit on the edge of the screen which I hope will fade.

One tiny problem.... The light doesnt work and although my ipod is functioning... I CANT FUCKING SEE THE SCREEN UNLESS I HAVE A FUCKING FLASHLIGHT HAT.

Any advice. Google didn't help.

Also, ipod horror stories please.

But it works fine. Which is shocking.

It's just the fucking light.

Which sucks cause I feel like it's not worth buying a new one cause it still functions and I only really use it on my dock or when I'm walking to class.

But fuck... I really wish it had a light.. it just makes shit so much easier.

perhaps use some apple forums and post the problem. (i think it's mac-forums)

I did that when my ipod didn't turn on, and now it works fine.

Trust me... I googled up a storm.

I tried the whole heater thing I guess which caused it to turn on... then I tried a system restore which didn't make sense to me... toggling the brightness too. Nothing.

One time my iPod Touch fell in the sink, and the water ran all over the screen. D:

I dried it off as quickly as I could though, and it wasn't harmed at all. Guess I was lucky.

perhaps use some apple forums and post the problem. (i think it's mac-forums)

I did that when my ipod didn't turn on, and now it works fine.

But you didn't get water on yours, right? :thinking:

Yes.

It's horrible. So I washed it by accident. And got it out. Like a genius tried to turn it on right away.

Nothing gives. So I hold it for like half an hour under my laptop which is an Acer... so it overheats... a lot. Then I plus it into the dock. It turns on!

It's functioning fine. Except for this white shit on the edge of the screen which I hope will fade.

One tiny problem.... The light doesnt work and although my ipod is functioning... I CANT FUCKING SEE THE SCREEN UNLESS I HAVE A FUCKING FLASHLIGHT HAT.

Any advice. Google didn't help.

Also, ipod horror stories please.

You're fucked. I did the exact same thing and the screen was completely ruined. On the bright side, it'll function perfectly given the time to dry out.

Foo!

Oh well, at least you didn't do what I did. Dropped it and somehow managed to break the motherboard. I thought that would have been one of most indestructible thing in there apart from the HD. o_O

Huh. Wow. That's a fail. Motherboards are usually durable as shit tbh.

...er wat do u mean hd :dunce:

It wasn't even a big fall too, just from a kitchen bench to the tile floor. A fall it survived many times but not that time.

HD = Hard Drive

It also means HURP DURP which is what you just did by not remembering that

It wasn't even a big fall too, just from a kitchen bench to the tile floor. A fall it survived many times but not that time.

HD = Hard Drive

It also means HURP DURP which is what you just did by not remembering that

OOOOOOOOOOOO U HAZ CLASSIC. I get it naow.

Ja I haz Classic

I get it back soon :nice:

It'll be good because now I'm using my sister's old one that got water damage on the screen

And I actually watch movies on my iPod. So I've been missing that. Also missing not being able to see the full song title and artist -_-

I suggest an iPhone next time. They're tougher.

I just got the iPhone 4 and dropped it in a puddle the same day. Still works like new.

a) I am too poor

b) iPhone screen = glass

iPod Classic screen = plastic

I do not want to have to send it off for the 68549292086729487920 times I drop it and break the glass.

I suggest an iPhone next time. They're tougher.

I just got the iPhone 4 and dropped it in a puddle the same day. Still works like new.

I have the iPhone 3G (oldschooool) but dont use it for music cause the battery life drains so fast.

Anyways. Yeah. My iPhone has been dropped so many times that it looks like utter shit but still functions fine apart from the on/off button.

I'm annoyed at my iPod cause first when I tried turning it on... the screen worked but the light didn't. Now the screen doesn't work either.

Had the same problem with my iPod when my sister spilled milk on it.

I messed with for hours, the light background on it would randomly lighten and brighten, and sometimes it disabled the sound completely so I didn't even have the option to turn it up or down (like how it does if you look at your iPod while it's inside a dock).

What happened is I thought it was done for so I left it at my friends house for two weeks and it wasn't touched within that time. It actually wasn't a bad idea because I also couldn't have the urge to try and fix it. When I picked it up after two weeks the only problem was that the touch sensors were messed up and it would touch on its own. I have a feeling if I didn't mess with it then it probably have worked fine though..

I still use it now though, because the only problem is the touch screen, but I have to be careful because if I leave it unlocked it has a mind of it's own. I left it unlocked for five minutes once and it liked every single news update on Facebook. :nice:

They're pretty much obligated to fix or replace it if that happens, I think.

But if you get it wet, they can't fix it and won't replace it.

Naah they won't replace, they will do all they can to screw you over and say'it doesn't cover that'

And I love the banana in a hat.