✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ROOMMATES.

Prospekt.

That thread was hilarious.

I can't believe she refused to use deodorant. :lol:

Lol.. noo that's not true.

We all assumed she didn't use it... cause well... the smell. And everyone's trying to convince me to tell her to get some cause she was from Africa and they thought deodorant wasn't popular back then or something other.

So then one day I'm getting ready for class and I look back and she's like lathering on deodorant... And I'm just like what the fuck. How does she still smell with all that deodorant?

I still don't understand.

Plus aside from the smell... she had this liking for like short silky night dresses for some reason? Which was gross cause she wasn't cleansy, fit, or anything. And she was like half naked. God.

That thread was hilarious.

Definitely. It was one of the threads of the year, for sure.............. :P

We all assumed she didn't use it... cause well... the smell. And everyone's trying to convince me to tell her to get some cause she was from Africa and they thought deodorant wasn't popular back then or something other.

So then one day I'm getting ready for class and I look back and she's like lathering on deodorant... And I'm just like what the fuck. How does she still smell with all that deodorant?

Maybe it was odorant, not deodorant........................... :rolleyes:

Plus aside from the smell... she had this liking for like short silky night dresses for some reason? Which was gross cause she wasn't cleansy, fit, or anything. And she was like half naked. God.

Lol, I think there's an extremely uncommon disease in which some people methabolisms produce substances that make them smell terrible, no matter what they do. I think you should have told her about it. :uhoh2:

Lol, I think there's an extremely uncommon disease in which some people methabolisms produce substances that make them smell terrible, no matter what they do. I think you should have told her about it. :uhoh2:

She didn't want to kick up a stink................. :rolleyes:

Yeah. There's a few illnesses that cause body odor... but I don't know. I'm pretty sure the housing folks talked to her after I left so I'm sure she knows about her situation now.

What's funny is that I told a few people about my situation who lived in my boyfriend's rez. But they didn't know who she was by face, just like a brief description.

One day... I'm in their hallway and one of the guys is like "Hey! I saw your roommate, she's in my Econ class" or whatever. And I was like "How do you it was her?" and he just said it had to be. Her smell was that bad.

Yeah. There's a few illnesses that cause body odor... but I don't know. I'm pretty sure the housing folks talked to her after I left so I'm sure she knows about her situation now.

What's funny is that I told a few people about my situation who lived in my boyfriend's rez. But they didn't know who she was by face, just like a brief description.

One day... I'm in their hallway and one of the guys is like "Hey! I saw your roommate, she's in my Econ class" or whatever. And I was like "How do you it was her?" and he just said it had to be. Her smell was that bad.

That's embarrassing. For her, if she didn't know about it.

I wish I had the opportunity to contact my roommate. My university gives out contact info once a roommate is assigned, but they messed up somehow and accidentally assigned me someone who had decided not to attend my uni. They fixed the glitch, but now I have no roommate assigned and I'm afraid I'm not going to know who it is until after I move in. :(