✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Impatient me.

eff-exx

I have earphones in my ears, does that mean I can hear you? If I'm blasting Somebody Told Me and the backyard tap is on loudly, am I supposed to hear you?

My mum keeps complaining about earphones in my ears and I can't listen to her whatever fuck. Come on, OF COURSE I CAN'T HEAR YOU. If she wants to tell me something with me having my earphones on and can she at least say it to my face so that I can see her mouth move instead of me at the backyard and she sitting in the hall shouting shit to me?

No, don't answer that. That's not a question but a statement despite the fucking question mark.

Yes, I'm pissed over such a small thing. I get pissed off easily.

But in the end I will cool down and it's all fine. :blank:

So, this is sort of the ANGER thread, though I'm sure there's one already, in fact there's many. To be different, make this a thread where you fuss about how impatient you are, if you are impatient. And things you get pissed off with, short term or long term. In my case, this is a very short term thing.

Have fun.

OKAY THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME LAST WEEK. IT'S REALLY ANNOYING.

I was like,

Get your face in front of mine whenever you want to talk to me.

Do you expect I'd respond to you when I got my earphones on? Dream on.

D:

Actually, I can see her mouth move and so on, and I will turn the volume down because the music distracts me (or vice versa :P)

But in this case, I was in the backyard with the tap water running loudly and my earphones in my ears, and my mum was in the hall asking me to bring in the mop. How could I possibly hear her?

But yeah, I suppose it's annoying when you're talking to someone who's on the earphones. Best not to talk to them and save it for later.

^same here:blank:

i get pissed off very easily and i take it out on my glasses::glasses2: i throw them as hard as i can...my mom had to make me buy contacts, i was breaking my glasses almost every week:\ (and i almost never put them on because i'm frightened of touching my eye:anxious:)

I'll admit that I may listen to my music a tad louder than I should. With that being said, I'm not like my brother, who listens to his mp3 player with the volume turned all the way up and who will blare obnoxious rap music through the subwoofers on the truck when he drives. :bigcry:

I'll admit that I may listen to my music a tad louder than I should. With that being said, I'm not like my brother, who listens to his mp3 player with the volume turned all the way up and who will blare obnoxious rap music through the subwoofers on the truck when he drives. :bigcry:
That sounds exactly like my husband... minus the truck. Your brother and my hubby should get together sometime, maybe lock themselves in my hubby's man-cave.

Whenver my brother talks to me when I have my earphones on, I'm like "OH IM SORRY I CAN'T HEAR SHIT, YOU SEE I HAZ EARPHONES"

Even If I can hear him, I just hate that he starts a conversation with me about Lord of the Rings while I'm listening to music.

I always have my headphones volume on all the way up, it's been a habit for years.

I just HATE when I can hear anything over my music. Even the slightest muffled noise annoys the fuck out of me, so I turn it up.

Yes, it's annoying.

You're annoyed at your mother for trying to talk to you? What a little brat you are.

I suppose I am a brat, but she should at least understand that I can't hear her and signal to me that she wants to talk to me, instead of me asking her to repeat herself (after I take off the earphones) and letting her scold me.

But everything's fine now. I was just impatient and all.

I like your point btw. :wacky: