🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Blink 182

omegadarkblaze

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I bought the last two AvA albums, the Box Car Racer album, and blink's untitled. Cost me $25 altogether.

I saw some Atticus compilations today and I was like whoa d00d.

Also, I just reverted vandalism on some wikipedia article about a football player by some guy with the username "ThomasMatthewDelonge".

It was probably leaked, it's on Youtube.

It was Enema, Cheshire Cat, and the Greatest Hits DVD with the music videos, she found them secondhand.

Is it just me or is the video for Always really annoying? :|

I'm pretty sure the only reason I'm up right now is because I couldn't remember Scott's last name. :|

No, have you? :surprised: I've only been a fan for 46 days. :disappointed: However, in those 46 days I have racked up over 2600 plays for them haha. I'm really upset because they came here a few months before I got into them. :c

Also, what do you think of Neighborhoods and the new AvA album? :3

If you have then AHHHHHHHHHH JEALOUSY...

If I ever go to California I'm going to hope I run into one of them... (Mark is in England though :()

I thought about just carring around a note for one of them if I ever go so if I don't have much time to talk I can just give them that :lol: Dorky Madison is Dorky...

Sidenote: I really love Kaleidoscope now... :dazzled:

No, have you? :surprised: I've only been a fan for 46 days. :disappointed: However, in those 46 days I have racked up over 2600 plays for them haha. I'm really upset because they came here a few months before I got into them. :c

Also, what do you think of Neighborhoods and the new AvA album? :3

Yes I have (Tom (3), Mark (2), Travis (1) and Scott (0) haha). They're really nice guys. Haha that's a lot of plays for 46 days. Dang that sucks! And it might be awhile before they tour North America again.

If you have then AHHHHHHHHHH JEALOUSY...

If I ever go to California I'm going to hope I run into one of them... (Mark is in England though :()

I thought about just carring around a note for one of them if I ever go so if I don't have much time to talk I can just give them that :lol: Dorky Madison is Dorky...

Sidenote: I really love Kaleidoscope now... :dazzled:

Hmm if you ever come to SoCal, it would be best to go to San Diego/Really Likeable Company because Tom is almost always there and Travis is almost always at the Fast Life in LA. Yeah, it sucks about Mark :( Haha that would be a pretty good idea.

Sidenote: I really love Kaleidoscope now...

For the longest time I didn't really care about that song, but now I love it.

^Well, at least if it takes a long time I'll have a better chance of being able to see them. :P

I wanna meet Mark. ;__;