✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the pink shirts thread

harrisonrules

But it's actually hilarious, you're this really awkward guy who thinks he is funny and interesting, which actually makes it worse. If you just shut the fuck up then I wouldn't even care, but you're going around as if you're worth the time of day and it's hilarious.

You post pics of yourself as if you're not incredibly awkward looking, as if people are demanding more pics of you. They aren't even interesting, they are just like shitty self-taken pics, what the hell?

I was looking for a nicer way to say that but thanks for doing it :kiss:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it's actually hilarious, you're this really awkward guy who thinks he is funny and interesting, which actually makes it worse. If you just shut the fuck up then I wouldn't even care, but you're going around as if you're worth the time of day and it's hilarious.

You post pics of yourself as if you're not incredibly awkward looking, as if people are demanding more pics of you. They aren't even interesting, they are just like shitty self-taken pics, what the hell?

This might be the best post on this board.

Harrisonrules is a good kid, this thread has turned pretty harsh.

Saying which I do apologise but I had to delete you from my friends list on Facebook today. I have a rule that anybody who posts patriotic AND religious statuses gets defriended. 'God bless America' was too much for me to take early on a Saturday morning. It's nothing personal, but if I don't adhere to my own rules it'll be anarchy.

Saying which I do apologise but I had to delete you from my friends list on Facebook today. I have a rule that anybody who posts patriotic AND religious statuses gets defriended. 'God bless America' was too much for me to take early on a Saturday morning. It's nothing personal, but if I don't adhere to my own rules it'll be anarchy.

I respect your opinion but this day is VERY important to Americans. It will be talked about for years and years.

Oh, BTW to the other: I already said my cell phone sucks so stop complaining about the quality of the photo. And, No I am not gonna buy another one.

Not very tolerant, eh?

I respect your opinion but this day is VERY important to Americans. It will be talked about for years and years.

Oh, BTW to the other: I already said my cell phone sucks so stop complaining about the quality of the photo. And, No I am not gonna buy another one.

Oh yes, a huge thing which should be mourned and never forgotten. I was just confused as to why you would want a god to bless your country. But that's for another day to debate. My main reason for posting was because I think you are a decent guy and that people on here are being very harsh.