✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the pink shirts thread

harrisonrules

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harrisonrules, you are a ridiculous person, you're probably the most unintentionally hilarious person I've seen on here in a while, but at the same time you are so boring.

For some reason you seem really self obsessed as well, you should be one of those guys who hates themselves, get working on that please.

But it's actually hilarious, you're this really awkward guy who thinks he is funny and interesting, which actually makes it worse. If you just shut the fuck up then I wouldn't even care, but you're going around as if you're worth the time of day and it's hilarious.

You post pics of yourself as if you're not incredibly awkward looking, as if people are demanding more pics of you. They aren't even interesting, they are just like shitty self-taken pics, what the hell?

But it's actually hilarious, you're this really awkward guy who thinks he is funny and interesting, which actually makes it worse. If you just shut the fuck up then I wouldn't even care, but you're going around as if you're worth the time of day and it's hilarious.

You post pics of yourself as if you're not incredibly awkward looking, as if people are demanding more pics of you. They aren't even interesting, they are just like shitty self-taken pics, what the hell?

You're my fave.

I will be sure to post more "shitty self-taken pics" just for you.