✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I don't like the new people here

sarah**

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you really surprised me with this thread cuz when i first got here almost a month ago i posted my first thread and everyone was like welcome, enjoy the board, what`s your name? that kinda stuff so i thought it was the most friendly board on earth, i thought these ppl are really positive and i`m gonna stick to them. i hope i wasn`t that wrong and i`ll keep on posting here wether my posts are long and meaningful or short and stupid cuz we all have the right to speak out.

i get what you're saying, sarah. it is sarah, isn't it? what first attracted me to the board was the way there aren't so many people so you can get to know them as individuals. but to be honest, out of the 300 and whatever members here, not so many are important posters here. they add a random comment in places but it's not like you have to keep track of 300 or more names. plus this is soooo much friendlier and makes you feel like part of a community with a common interest. (and i'm not talking chris' arse 8) ) maybe ian could limit it to 400 people or something...if that's possible. i have no knowledge of computers, sorry. so there's my view. i hope the newbies understand. :D

Maria' date=' how could you ever annoy anybody (besides your sister I guess... ;) )?? You are the sweetest person. And random posts are alright as long as they don't come in hundreds... :shock:[/quote']

very tactful katty.

*is a bitch. zips mouth*

:)

Me? Noooo... don't leave I didn't mean it like that!!! I meant that I am not on here that much and the new people like yourself are here a lot more, that's all 8) . I don't mind however many posts people have :D , i don't mind new people being here, I remember how people were awful to you on the official board AngelicJan and that was one of the reasons I stay away from there now!!! :D

thanks...i just really hate it on the other board, they really upset me.I guess its just *cetain* people who really hate me.

I dunno, everyone seems to be really concious of post counts, thats the thing i hate about these boards, because even if there were no counts, id still post the same.

:D yep. I'm not too bothered about post counts either. I can only post as much as I do and couldn't possibly be here anymore than I am so if someone is here more and has more to say than me about something so be it.... :shrug:

thanks...i just really hate it on the other board, they really upset me.I guess its just *cetain* people who really hate me.

I dunno, everyone seems to be really concious of post counts, thats the thing i hate about these boards, because even if there were no counts, id still post the same.

janny, gourgeus, if you leave i shall spank you!!!

and if this board gets more and more like the other one, i shall spank you all!!!!!!!!! :shock:

:D Hello' date=' random nonsense poster here too! :D Many of the "Newbies" have wwwwwaaaaayyyyyyy over taken me on post count but I hope you will all remember me from my little few posts ;) 8)[/quote']

who could ever forget you tracy?*hugs* not me :smileyround:

And another thing I wanted to say, this was just how I feel. Please do not think that everyone hates newbies, I don't hate all newbies. And please do not think that all of the older posters on this board hate all the newbies. That is definitely not the case.

And the number of posts you have doesn't matter.

i agree! im here cos i love coldplay and i like all the ppl on this board and its so much better then the official one! and i dont hate all the newbies i just hope it wont turn into the official one!

What's your name on the official board?