✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I don't like the new people here

sarah**

And the number of posts you have doesn't matter.

i agree! im here cos i love coldplay and i like all the ppl on this board and its so much better then the official one! and i dont hate all the newbies i just hope it wont turn into the official one!

What's your name on the official board?

same as on here but i havent been there for a while now

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm coming back on to say that I've read a few of the posts that I've missed in between being here and not being here .... (this sounds like a Disney cartoon!) - and I want to say WELCOME to all the newbies who think we are kind and cool here - let's stay that way, and let's bring out the BEST in each other, rather than the worst! It's our choice. You have all got something unique to offer the rest of us - even *I* have something to offer others (I hope!). This is a GREAT board, in honour of a GREAT band made of GREAT PEOPLE! Let's all do them justice by being greatly tolerant of each other!! :-D

I'm coming back on to say that I've read a few of the posts that I've missed in between being here and not being here .... (this sounds like a Disney cartoon!) - and I want to say WELCOME to all the newbies who think we are kind and cool here - let's stay that way' date=' and let's bring out the BEST in each other, rather than the worst! It's our choice. You have all got something unique to offer the rest of us - even *I* have something to offer others (I hope!). This is a GREAT board, in honour of a GREAT band made of GREAT PEOPLE! Let's all do them justice by being greatly tolerant of each other!! :-D[/quote']

*claps hands again*

well done people!!!! :-D

I'm coming back on to say that I've read a few of the posts that I've missed in between being here and not being here .... (this sounds like a Disney cartoon!) - and I want to say WELCOME to all the newbies who think we are kind and cool here - let's stay that way' date=' and let's bring out the BEST in each other, rather than the worst! It's our choice. You have all got something unique to offer the rest of us - even *I* have something to offer others (I hope!). This is a GREAT board, in honour of a GREAT band made of GREAT PEOPLE! Let's all do them justice by being greatly tolerant of each other!! :-D[/quote']

Wow. Great piece of statement! I agree 100 %. And of course you have to offer a lot, Vicky! And you know that... :D

me too

oh and fear the marmot - it has teeth and giant paws! :shock:

All I seem to be able to picture here is a giant maggot with big thick hairs and a wrinkled mouth :o

i was picturing something scary

and what i'm picturing from what you said is just something that looks nasty :D

that maggot must be old

Please don't star with the "new" thing....... it's like you were marking us........ I've been marked a hundred times and it's not really nice.....

The one who did the topic Mr(s)......... ( I can't remember his/he name) don't be so bad with us..... ( I think it was you) when you say "newbies?" where writing non sense things and they have their mind only in coldplay you really hurt me :( ..........................

well not really but I know sometimes I write stupid thing, is just for me they have sense but then I realize the meaning wasn't the one I thought it was........ besides I'm always complainig because now music sux and 20 years ago it didn't, if that bothers you..... I'm sorry I didn't knew it... I've been here like 3 days here and it's really nice the atmosphere here .........

Victoria your words were *amazing* (I don't know another word for ex. that....... ) ( I would paste them but I don't know how )

Ah..... and please don't beat my with a marmot.. I don't know what that is........

The norad is great!!!!!!

I regret making this thread. I am sorry.

I didn't mean to upset all of the relatively new members so much, I was just having a bad day and decided to make this thread. I don't even know why I did because I hate people like me who generalize and group certain people into one category. Everyone is different and I don't want everyone to be afraid now.

I apologize again and I am considering just deleting this thread altogether if that's possible.

Sorry :(

I regret making this thread. I am sorry.

I didn't mean to upset all of the relatively new members so much, I was just having a bad day and decided to make this thread. I don't even know why I did because I hate people like me who generalize and group certain people into one category. Everyone is different and I don't want everyone to be afraid now.

I apologize again and I am considering just deleting this thread altogether if that's possible.

Sorry :(

It's okay...I can understand how you feel...it is a bit discomforting to see that a once small tight knit community is geting bigger. You're afraid that pretty soon you're not going to know anyone anymore. There are a couple of boards that I stopped going to because everyone I knew disappeared and I really had nothing in common with the newer people that had joined. :shrug:

I'm sorry if I took your initial comments the wrong way and misunderstood what it was that you were trying to say. I guess I just had a knee jerk reaction (a personality flaw of mine), and all I saw was "I hate new people."

:hug:

Marmots are the largest members of the squirrel family. Adults typically grow as large as a big housecat (about 5 to 7 kilograms). All of the world's 14 marmot species build elaborate underground burrows, hibernate during winter, and feed on grasses and flowers. CUTE AS 8)