October 5, 201016 yr I Changed my vote for Will in the Poll Cos Let's face it Guy could be stylish in a binliner (Or Naked) :wink2: But Will does look cool with his scarf collection :cool:
October 5, 201016 yr I Changed my vote for Will in the Poll Cos Let's face it Guy could be stylish in a binliner (Or Naked) :wink2: But Will does look cool with his scarf collection :cool:'tis why I am the keeper of it :wink3:
October 5, 201016 yr Stylish with all sorts of little talents to boot. I mean seriously, who's the most stylish here?
October 5, 201016 yr Stylish with all sorts of little talents to boot. I mean seriously, who's the most stylish here? :awesome: seriously, Will's the one, just look at the banner!
October 5, 201016 yr But tell me Jonny is not dashingly dressed and devastatingly handsome here :wink3:
October 5, 201016 yr I really can't choose a favourite based on style. Think about it: Will - Harry Potter clothing for adults (in a good way) Johnny - the 'stache Chris - Can't say anything more after what's been said here. :shocked2: Guy - he needs to design a clothing line, seriously All of them are awesome, they pretty much stand on their own. British people have a kickass sense of style. :)
October 5, 201016 yr for the ones who are saying that Chris has a style problem:7 in Belgium we have a Bent Van Looy the leadsinger of Das Pop who likes to wear weird clothes with style so maybe he can help Chris :)
October 5, 201016 yr But tell me Jonny is not dashingly dressed and devastatingly handsome here :wink3: :awesome: the scarf picture :awesome: AHHHHH!!! don't do this to me!!! :bigcry: I've already changed my vote once :bigcry: Can we have a poll for the cutest? :lol:
October 5, 201016 yr I'm gonna keep posting stylish Will pics until he's in the lead I already gave him my vote, but I'll join in the campaign :cool: ]
Create an account or sign in to comment