✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Helena Christensen & Guy Berryman 'Just Good Friends'

LoryABjerre

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently she tweeted (not sure how long ago) after she had just finished a morning jog with Guy. There's another one of those pictures somewhere, but with her hugging him or something.

EDIT: Oh, you found it! ^

i want to see that pic :stunned:

Me either Marry Me :bigcry:

or a fangirl (Like MEE) , it's what you deserves someone who is crazily in love with you

I saw him choose the sweetest Berrygirl fan intelligent blonde sweetie and so pretty and have the same interest.

is the wish but not a celebrity woman .

but well I wish as you said only the best girl for him, because he deserves. is a great simple man I do not see her celebrity and have much place in my heart.

and I was proud to marry him, if things were different.

Gaaw I Just love saying the name

Guy Berryman

Guy Berryman Guy Berryman Guy Berryman Guy Berryman Guy Berryman Guy Berryman

Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN :heart:

i like :wink3:

Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN

:P:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

i like :wink3:

Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN

:P:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

That sounds like a fangirl :D

I know I'll probably get murdered in my sleep :shocked2:

but I think Arlene (or whatever her name is) and Guy look cute together, I remember seeing them playing Connect 4 on the South Bank Show, and he clearly looks very happy with her.

I'm glad he isn't going out with a skinny supermodel :P

You guys can be weird.

First, speculating is stupid and pointless

Second, ever heard of friendship between guys and girls? I hugs my guy friends all the time. Doesn't mean anything. And it's crazy to dislike someone simply because she might be dating someone you like (but don't know. Let's be realistic here. We know nothing about Guy. We know the public figure only)

Sorry I'm in a bad mood. I know...I need to chill