✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Helena Christensen & Guy Berryman 'Just Good Friends'

LoryABjerre

http://www.coldplaying.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3695

A source close to Christensen said, "Guy's ten years younger than Helena but she always goes for younger men. She thinks Guy is a real charmer and she loves spending time with him. He recently split from his girlfriend, so technically they are both single and free to see whoever they want."

in 2007 separated from his wife ? or his ex is Christensen supermodel ? is written "girlfriend"

but I do not understand the title of the paper is : Helena Christensen & Guy Berryman 'JUST Good Friends' .

so technically is single ?

but "technically" it's really vague.

well is a tread for all Berrygirls.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, old story.

However, I think it's interesting I read in another article a little while ago that she was opening an antique store or something along those lines, and now Guy is into the whole antique thing. Hmm.

:idea2: ohhh, now I know where all those old photos are going... :laugh3:

:P

Yeah, old story.

However, I think it's interesting I read in another article a little while ago that she was opening an antique store or something along those lines, and now Guy is into the whole antique thing. Hmm.

is writing :

A source close to Christensen said, "Guy's ten years younger than Helena but she always goes for younger men. She thinks Guy is a real charmer and she loves spending time with him. He recently split from his girlfriend, so technically they are both single and free to see whoever they want."

supermodel Helena Christensen and Guy Berryman ? :thinking:

I've read on wikipedia :

Mark Berryman, Guy's brother, is currently living in Scandinavia. Mark has been with the band from day one and has been an integral part of Coldplay's success. Guy and Mark are well know to have to have been the main promoters of the band during the early years in Canterbury. Mark is happily married in Scandinavia and the proud father of twins. Mark has moved on to run a successful import export business.

On June 7, 2010, The Sun reported that Berryman and his brother Mark would be forming a company for antiques.

there is nothing written about have a girlfriend.

you hate supermodel Helena Christensen ? on the article. is are just friends.

maybe she is blonde and pretty Berrygirl fan .

yes i hate the way she looks,

i may hate goopy also but i'll be the first to say she has lovely legs, but i hate this stupid model :veryangry2:

Okay, I'm not a Guy girl so I don't really keep up with the current scoop on him, but wasn't he dating (or maybe still is)... uh her name eludes my memory at the moment... one of the band's assistants... the blond one... I can't believe I don't remember her name :bomb:

Okay, I'm not a Guy girl so I don't really keep up with the current scoop on him, but wasn't he dating (or maybe still is)... uh her name eludes my memory at the moment... one of the band's assistants... the blond one... I can't believe I don't remember her name :bomb:

Arlene Moon?