✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Helena Christensen & Guy Berryman 'Just Good Friends'

LoryABjerre

just... :bigcry::dead::uneasy::freak::furious2::saw: :uhoh2: :whip::(:cry::censored::heart:

Quote:

Originally Posted by nouratan;4476553

i like

Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN Guy Berryman Guy Berryman GUY BERRYMAAAAN

:escaping::escaping2::escaping3::laugh2:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep misreading the thread title as "Hayden Christensen & Guy Berryman . . . " and thinking that Guy is good buddies with the Star Wars dude. "Oh, cool!" *reads again* "Oh, wait . . ."

Yeah. :escaping:

:laugh3:

it doesn't matter that the article is three years old but we are bored with just getting news of every1's tea drinking habits instead of getting new material news:dozey:

so its OK to ramble abt stuff that is old and stupid, i want guy to find a normal, beautiful and young (like me;))

I know I'll probably get murdered in my sleep :shocked2:

but I think Arlene (or whatever her name is) and Guy look cute together, I remember seeing them playing Connect 4 on the South Bank Show, and he clearly looks very happy with her.

I'm glad he isn't going out with a skinny supermodel :P

?

Well........ if everyone speculates on Guy Berryman, so I'm his girlfriend Official :dozey:

like that's real girlfriend (is as my sister has almost the same character as me but much more alive ) and protected from speculation and Guy did not need to pretend with supermodels or famous stupid.

Good idea and more I'm officially with anyone in life is a real fact.

tea habits ? :lol:

Sure drinking water but can not remove his favorite beer Alsatian and more have a gf Alsatian is perfect .

So seriously, does anyone know if him has a gf is a real fact only Guy know .

keep this sentence :

A source close to Christensen said, "Guy's ten years younger than Helena but she always goes for younger men. She thinks Guy is a real charmer and she loves spending time with him. He recently split from his girlfriend, so technically they are both single and free to see whoever they want."