✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

An army of tall people!

Prince Myshkin

6 feet tall (183cm) and above for the guys.

5 feet 9 (175cm) and above for the girls.

Tbh that's a bit high if someone like me is only a cm off! I propose reduction to 172cm. Braddock you are a silly man who has no idea what the cutoff for girls should be in relative to the girl average.

I'm 5'8". :angry::snobby:

No, I can't join the average height group, I'm still freakishly tall for a girl. :P

See? Duurrrrrr. For shame.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh that's a bit high if someone like me is only a cm off! I propose reduction to 172cm. Braddock you are a silly man who has no idea what the cutoff for girls should be in relative to the girl average.

See? Duurrrrrr. For shame.

I want the tallest. I don't care about cut off points. Chances are when we start the breeding program all those who don't reach 6 feet will be culled, male or female.

:pimp2:

I'm 5'10'', and have been since the sixth grade.

:stunned:

I want the tallest. I don't care about cut off points. Chances are when we start the breeding program all those who don't reach 6 feet will be culled, male or female.

Well, fucking lucky for you that you suddenly grew that extra inch and a bit to make it to 6 feet then! :P

I am just between 5'9- 5'91/2.

Lucky for it to, as it was industry standard for

my line of work. Otherwise, any shorter and I

would have been limited to print, like modeling

bras for a Sears catalog.:\

You're a model?!

Actually, that's not really surprising - you are very pretty.

In the US and UK the average height of a guy is 5' 9" to 5' 9 1/2", while a girl is 5' 3 1/2" to 5' 4". That makes your cutoff 5 inches above average for girls who are shorter to begin with and a mere 2 1/2 inches above average for guys.

Your tall army is full of short people. :P

Pathetic breeding program then. The whole (short) lot of you will never get laid again. Because there won't be any girls left. :evil:

In the US and UK the average height of a guy is 5' 9" to 5' 9 1/2", while a girl is 5' 3 1/2" to 5' 4". That makes your cutoff 5 inches above average for girls who are shorter to begin with and a mere 2 1/2 inches above average for guys.

Your tall army is full of short people. :P

Pathetic breeding program then. The whole (short) lot of you will never get laid again. Because there won't be any girls left. :evil:

3 inches taller than average is tall. We needed more leniency with the guys since there is a war going on, if you haven't noticed.

Also, there is a natural thing present which sorts out gender in races, ensuring that there is not a gulf of a particular sex. I have no idea how it happens, but google it or something. We pick the girls with the best genes, anyway. A tall man and a short woman don't have short female children and tall male children.

A tall man and no woman have no children at all. You sorry lot of males will have to pair off Spartan style. *snickers*

We have females, but even if they died in the great war the aim is to win at any cost and then unite the people of all sizes, so we can live in a world where the petit may live amongst the gangly.

If we lose we can exit in a blaze of homoerotic glory, knowing that we were the ones fighting the good fight.

Yeah, well I declare you a traitor and unfit for duty. :P

And I quote:

I have already put in plans for the tall army to start a selective breeding program which should cripple them in a few generations time once people start inbreeding.

Soldiers, tie him up and throw him back to his beloved short army. Someone else should be in charge.

^Ironic that the granddaughter of a 6-foot-something amazon of an elven lady would be organizing the short army.

Also ironic that no one who is actually in the tall army is speaking up at all. *snerk*

Finally, no I like very tall chairs but clearly the tall army doesn't want me, so I'm not joining anyone. :snobby:

Have fun on the battlefield. :hat2: