✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mum's the word!!

mc_squared

Brooklyn rapper, 14, becomes Internet sensation after posting music video telling people to stop ogling his mum

By Oliver Pickup

Last updated at 5:08 PM on 15th October 2010

He may only be 14 and tiny, but this youngster has a big attitude - and if you look at his mom then he'll beat the living daylights out of you.

At least, that's what Brian Bradley promises in his song, 'Stop Looking at My Moms', which has become an Internet sensation.

The Brookyn-based bad boy, who calls himself Astronomical Kid, has seen his video attract over 210,000 hits on YouTube in less than two months.

article-1320891-0BA1649A000005DC-686_468x286.jpg Young school: Fourteen-year-old rapper, Astronomical Kid, will 'fist ya' if you look at his mother

The opening scene in the four-minute clip shows Bradley's pals - all wearing shades in what looks like a playground - passing round a phone, oggling whatever's on it.

The mohawk-sporting, gold-medallion-wearing teenager - equipped with a t-shirt saying 'Stop looking at my Moms' - reaches for the mobile, looks at the image, and says: 'Yo son, that's my mom.'

Astronomical Kid, all of 5ft 3ins, then bursts into his rap, spitting lyrics like: 'Brother stop looking, it ain't for your eyes.

'Jus' 'cos I'm a shorty, don't think I won't do no harm - stop looking at my moms!

'I know she's fly, but don't point with your fingers or stare with your eyes.

'Don't kiss at her, or else I'm going to have to throw my fists at ya.'

article-1320891-0BA164E2000005DC-82_468x286.jpg Hit: Brian Bradley's YouTube video 'Stop lookin' at my moms' has been watched over 210,000 times

The pint-sized charmer goes on: 'That's my mother - she looks so young you would think I was her brother.

'She happens to be the one who birthed (sic) me ... the one who nursed me.

'If you see her around don't ask her for a date. Just let her breathe.

'Don't ask for her number - no, you can't have it. And if you ever do then we're going to be at it (while flailing his teenage hands at the camera).'

article-1320891-0BA164F0000005DC-230_468x286.jpg Pint-sized: The 5ft 3ins star is working on his fourth album, has been rapping since he was 10 and has performed over 100 shows

Bradley told the New York Daily News: 'I didn't like the way people were staring at my mother when I walked down the street. It was very offending.

'Every kid goes through that; every mother goes through that.

'Women, they are not pieces of meat. They are human beings. They should be respected. Men should know better.

'I decided instead of being violent, and going about it the wrong way, I'd put it on a record. It's a track everyone can relate to. I don't like people lookin' at my moms. I'm pretty sure nobody likes it.

'Sometimes I gotta turn around and give them the evil eye. Mentally, I'm a grown man. Height, I'm a kid.'

More...

His mother, who didn't wish to be named, is delighted with the video. She said: 'It shows he loves his mom, and he knows what it means to respect a woman,' she said.

'I don't think that any child wants anyone catcalling their mother. What he is trying to say is, "This is my mom, have some respect, not only for her, but for me, too". I think it's a good message.'

News of this comes on the same day that another American rapper, 22-year-old T.I., saved a suicidal man's life by convincing him to climb down from the building he was about to jump off.

Astro writes all his own lyrics (who'd have thought?), has released three mixtapes and is working on his fourth Internet-based album, Rico Suave.

He began rapping at the age of 10 and has over 100 shows under his belt - he's been known to perform three times a week on occasion.

And with the the amount of hits 'Stop Looking at My Moms' is receiving, his popularity could soar.

Just don't look at his mum.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1320891/Brooklyn-rapper-14-Internet-sensation-posting-music-video-telling-people-stop-looking-mum.html#ixzz12TQ6eTPk