✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Played any video games lately?

taameen**sparks**

i may or may not have put a preorder on the pokemon x&y red 3DS XL the day after it was announced (which was when the shops were closed here)... and fully paid it off

that will be 3DS no.2, the first one is an original one with a capture board on the back for recording footage and making vidyas

ehehehe bad consumer

still i wanted the BLUE one. but the blue they put on it was shit. so no blue for me.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really much of a gamer, but it seems with Pokémon, they're testing the waters and trying to determine exactly how much shit they can put out before people finally give up. I mean, you know you're running out of ideas when your inspiration for a certain Pokémon is a bag of garbage.

I'm not really much of a gamer, but it seems with Pokémon, they're testing the waters and trying to determine exactly how much shit they can put out before people finally give up. I mean, you know you're running out of ideas when your inspiration for a certain Pokémon is a bag of garbage.

Yeah the latest Pokémon game that I truly enjoyed the most was Pokemon Pearl, which was released almost seven years ago... That's a long time if you think about it. :P Now Pokémon just isn't a good as it once was...