✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Played any video games lately?

taameen**sparks**

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were a bit short and some people seemed to say they were a bit Girly, which is why I like them I guess, but I quite like that style of game and if it dragged on too long I would never finish it the only long game I played was Dragon Age which took me ages, although I did like it:).

Yeh I can understand why it appeals to girls, its a bit like the sims in a way. I played dragon age too, I couldn't really get into it though, Oblivion is really cool if you like that type of thing.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Well my PS3 is at home so I don't have the pleasures. But I for one, once I get back homw will be looking forward to GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN TURISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMO 5! Suck on that Xbox losers!

I used to play lots of games on my GBA/DS/Gamecube years ago but I haven't finished (or played for that matter) anything in a very long time. The last games I sort of started were Twilight Princess (Zelda) and one of the new Gold/Silver pokemon games, but I didn't really like them. :blank:

I like Star Wars Battlefront; my brother and I will on occasion do a battle with 1000 units per side. :awesome: GREAT WAY TO PASS TIME.

I played "Star Wars Battlefront 2" for a few days several years ago when we borrowed my brother's friend's XBox. That game was fun to play. I liked being Mace Windu. :awesome: