✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Boycott Amazon.com For Selling A Book Promoting Pedophilia:

xfrodobagginsx

I know it's crazy but the fact that he is so public about this and gives interviews and stuff just doesn't make sense unless he wants publicity. I mean why would you let the whole world know about this, his life will be ruined now that people know about it.

I'm confoosed. I thought a reason as to why he (Or anyone) wouldn't be doing this for publicity is that it would ruin his life?

misunderstood? what the fuck...

I think the way that was phrased was wrong, but I personally have a limited sympathy for paedophiles. They did not choose to be paedophiles after all. Added to which they will never be able to love, nor have love reciprocated. You cannot choose your sexuality, as much as some people claim you can.

The sympathy is limited, as I said, and as soon as they act on anything (if they do) they should be locked up, certainly. But there are paedophiles who go to the police station and go to doctors admitting their feelings, even if they haven't actually acted on any of their urges. Some take their life, some beg to be imprisoned. I have sympathy for those people.

I do hope this post is never taken out of context. I'm sure some people will raise their eyebrows at this post, but if there was anything I had to hide personally it's quite obvious I wouldn't be making this post and drawing attention to myself.

As for the book, I have no opinion right now as I don't have enough time to make a decision on my stance.

I think the way that was phrased was wrong, but I personally have a limited sympathy for paedophiles. They did not choose to be paedophiles after all. Added to which they will never be able to love, nor have love reciprocated. You cannot choose your sexuality, as much as some people claim you can.

The sympathy is limited, as I said, and as soon as they act on anything (if they do) they should be locked up, certainly. But there are paedophiles who go to the police station and go to doctors admitting their feelings, even if they haven't actually acted on any of their urges. Some take their life, some beg to be imprisoned. I have sympathy for those people.

I do hope this post is never taken out of context. I'm sure some people will raise their eyebrows at this post, but if there was anything I had to hide personally it's quite obvious I wouldn't be making this post and drawing attention to myself.

As for the book, I have no opinion right now as I don't have enough time to make a decision on my stance.

Basically my opinions too :uhoh:

I've seen programmes about people who have turned themselves into police without even acting on it but we're scared they would.

Like Greg, I'm not saying it's acceptable.

But I think the book is a bit disturbing, like 66 said

the author detailed proper ages for sexual penetration (not 18) and alternatives to condoms that would fit children under age thirteen.

Stuff like that shouldn't be for sale.

I don't care what Amazon publishes because I'm not buying it; therefore, unless your buying it, which would be wrong, why should you care?

Normally I'd find a story like this to be a bit sensationalist and a headline like 'promoting paedophilia' to be over the top, but this is giving sex advice and tips to paedophiles generally.

If you care at all about humanity and generally keeping children safe, then you should care at least a little bit. The book being available on Amazon makes it a step closer for paedophilia being somewhat socially acceptable (In the minds of paedo's at least) and like Greg said, it's important that we don't look at people who have mental deficiencies as BAD, BAD PEDOS, because that's built a society that makes it impossible for someone with those thoughts to go to a doctor, but this is giving sex tips for paedo's to use and clearly overly sympathetic (I saw a brief clip of the author saying something like "This book is to protect children and keep them safe when in the company of adults who are inexperienced with children"- fuzucked up).

Well, if you do consider it to be a sexuality, that is true. Giving more time to think about it, I would also have sympathy for the ones who are aware that it is more of a problem, I suppose. As you said, you can't exactly choose who or how you love.

But why would you promote your sexuality in that way? It would be like writting a book on how to be a sexuality, like it's a trend, correct me if I'm wrong...

Well, if you do consider it to be a sexuality, that is true. Giving more time to think about it, I would also have sympathy for the ones who are aware that it is more of a problem, I suppose. As you said, you can't exactly choose who or how you love.

But then again, why would you promote your sexuality in that way? It would be like writting a book on how to be a sexuality, like it's a trend or something, correct me if I'm wrong...

Well there are books on improving sex lives for gays and bisexuals, I am sure. But like I said. I haven't read about this book yet and don't have the time to. I'm sure it isn't good though judging from posts of some of the less reactionary members of the board. I'll read about it at the weekend.

^^Lookie:

As for the book' date=' I have no opinion right now as I don't have enough time to make a decision on my stance.[/quote']

He was just talking about the attitude towards paedophilia, I don't think he was sympathising with the author.