✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30 somethings?

Sirhc

:wacky:

We are planning a trip to London in December. Of course I'm considering to go to the Beehive :blush:

I know the chance of meeting them is very small, but you never know... What time did you meet them? After work?

I'm not even sure I would dare to speak to them. I would be afraid to disturb them. Or act like a silly fangirl...

That's because we're old. We need glasses to read :D

The first time it was about 4 PM and second time about 9PM, when we were in the restaurant, he walked around.

When are you going to London? Good luck!

I was afraid I wouldn´t be able to form any understandable sentences, but I was totally calm. :)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably somewhere between Christmas and New Year. We don't have to go to work then. Although I'm afraid London will be extremely crowded that week. But the Christmas lights everywhere must be very nice.

I still have to book a hotel, so I better do that this week. Too bad there isn't a hotel next to the Beehive, where I could spy their front door from the hotel window and jump out when they leave :D

Probably somewhere between Christmas and New Year. We don't have to go to work then. Although I'm afraid London will be extremely crowded that week. But the Christmas lights everywhere must be very nice.

I still have to book a hotel, so I better do that this week. Too bad there isn't a hotel next to the Beehive, where I could spy their front door from the hotel window and jump out when they leave :D

Well, I don´t want to sound pessimistic but I´m afraid they won´t be working in that period.

I hope I´m wrong!

But London will be beautiful, that´s for sure!

:laugh3:

I´m so happy I´ve found this board.

After having two kids, I got already sick of talking only about nappies (not Nappies :laugh3:), kids food and things like that. Even if my friends (and husband) tolerate my interest in CP, they have their limits...

And a majority of people I get to meet every day, I got to know through my kids, from the playground and kindergarten, which makes me feel quite old sometimes.

But when I freak out about the new single/album/photos/concert, I feel like a teenager again, which is really a nice feeling! :D

I just started reading this thread and can TOTALLY relate to this^. I allow myself to obsess about CP because they make me happy:D, and I figure having an innocent crush on JB is better than having one on Edward or Jacob :rolleyes::laugh3:, or better than having a crush on someone I actually know. But I ain't telling u more than I'm 30-somethin:cool:

I just started reading this thread and can TOTALLY relate to this^. I allow myself to obsess about CP because they make me happy:D, and I figure having an innocent crush on JB is better than having one on Edward or Jacob :rolleyes::laugh3:, or better than having a crush on someone I actually know. But I ain't telling u more than I'm 30-somethin:cool:

I don´t know, who is Edward or Jacob, but I can totally relate to your post as well :laugh3:

It is so nice to escape to a different world from the everyday stereotypes!

And it is definitely better to have an innocent crush on someone like this (CM in my case :D ) than someone real. My husband feels quite safe, even if I see that he is jealous sometimes, which is quite funny and refreshing after so many years together. :D

Edward and Jacob are from Twilight - the vampire and the werewolf. I saw on Oprah a club for mom's who were in love with those two :rolleyes:. My husband is a little bit jealous too; I asked him to grow his goatee again and he said "well I'm not gonna look like Jonny you know!" :laugh3:

Edward and Jacob are from Twilight - the vampire and the werewolf. I saw on Oprah a club for mom's who were in love with those two :rolleyes:. My husband is a little bit jealous too; I asked him to grow his goatee again and he said "well I'm not gonna look like Jonny you know!" :laugh3:

Haha, ok, Twilight would be too much :laugh3:

Well, my husband started to play guitar again, after many many years... I´ve no idea why...:D

Haha Edward and Jacob :lol: I know who they are, but I don't understand all the fuss about them and those movies...

I agree with you guys: no harm in having an innocent crush on Coldplay boys. Wisna, I share your taste, CM for me as well :lol:

That's cute. He wants to be your crush ;)

Yeah, but it was quite embarrasing when he came to me and wanted to see some pictures of Coldplay guitars and all I had to do was to switch to another tab, where I already had the pictures open :blush:

I agree with you guys: no harm in having an innocent crush on Coldplay boys. Wisna, I share your taste, CM for me as well :lol:

I thought so, when I saw "Martinized" in your avi :)

Yeah, but it was quite embarrasing when he came to me and wanted to see some pictures of Coldplay guitars and all I had to do was to switch to another tab, where I already had the pictures open :blush:

:lol: :lol:

Haha that is so funny. What did he say? :lol:

Is he good at playing guitar? I play a little bit myself. Not very good though. I play the piano as well and that is a little bit better. Does anyone here play? Trouble is so great to play on piano, you should try it!

:lol: :lol:

Haha that is so funny. What did he say? :lol:

Is he good at playing guitar? I play a little bit myself. Not very good though. I play the piano as well and that is a little bit better. Does anyone here play? Trouble is so great to play on piano, you should try it!

Well, he didn´t say anything, but he looked a little bit like :shocked2: and :facepalm:

He is good, actually, he impressed me with his guitar playing when we met :laugh3:

But he didn´t play for a few years, so I´m happy he is starting again.

I can´t play anything, nor sing, I´m horrible at that.

I hope my kids inherited the talent from him, not the opposite from me.