✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30 somethings?

Sirhc

:laugh3:

I´m so happy I´ve found this board.

After having two kids, I got already sick of talking only about nappies (not Nappies :laugh3:), kids food and things like that. Even if my friends (and husband) tolerate my interest in CP, they have their limits...

And a majority of people I get to meet every day, I got to know through my kids, from the playground and kindergarten, which makes me feel quite old sometimes.

But when I freak out about the new single/album/photos/concert, I feel like a teenager again, which is really a nice feeling! :D

:D My kids are well out of "nappies" and driving on the road:o, but I do understand age is just a number, some young people don't understand when they are teens early 20's and they hear someone is in their 40's that it's gross and they are old:laugh3: and mean:D, but actually I feel the same age as they do, and when they hit their 40's they will realize this even if they deny it now:P

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why???

I edited my post just before I saw this post, but yeah, I mean when I'm on the board. Other boards I've been on have had more older people on and no real minors and you didn't have to watch what you said or did.

In life I feel young, although I have started getting a tiny grey streak in my hair which I really like haha.

I edited my post just before I saw this post, but yeah, I mean when I'm on the board. Other boards I've been on have had more older people on and no real minors and you didn't have to watch what you said or did.

In life I feel young, although I have started getting a tiny grey streak in my hair which I really like haha.

Ok, understand :)

I don´t feel old on this board, because I just switch to my teenage mode most of the time I´m here :D

:laugh3:

I´m so happy I´ve found this board.

After having two kids, I got already sick of talking only about nappies (not Nappies :laugh3:), kids food and things like that. Even if my friends (and husband) tolerate my interest in CP, they have their limits...

And a majority of people I get to meet every day, I got to know through my kids, from the playground and kindergarten, which makes me feel quite old sometimes.

But when I freak out about the new single/album/photos/concert, I feel like a teenager again, which is really a nice feeling! :D

I feel exactly the same way. I know very, very few people my age (34) who are as into music as I am. This has been a great place to have an outlet for my Coldplay obsession, and to learn about new music, too!

Switch to a teenage mood, that's a great idea :lol:

Where is the button?

:laugh3: That might be helpful in real life, too!

btw, someone mentioned having started a thread for parents... I guess I never saw that one. I would have joined in. :nice:

btw, someone mentioned having started a thread for parents... I guess I never saw that one. I would have joined in. :nice:

I will not have children as long as Chris won't be their father :wacky:

Hee! I think I just found my teenage mode :lol:

How old are your kids?

Mine are 3 and 5 years :)

I was wondering if there was ever a thread for married fans on here, to discuss, how your husbands cope with the Coldplay obsession. :D

I will not have children as long as Chris won't be their father :wacky:

Hee! I think I just found my teenage mode :lol:

Yeah, I´m happy that I married and had kids before I found my fangirl mode, otherwise I don´t know...

I always get those questions wrong, thankfully I answered correct on friday :laugh3:

I'm so glad that you didn't ask me to guess your age :laugh3:

It's true!! :awesome:

:kiss:

What's your secret? :inquisitive:

I don't know! Being a Coldplay fan? :smug:

OMG!

I just discovered my teenage mode again, while surfing to coldplay.com. There is a new movie on their homepage, and you hear a little part of the new song :dance:

I guess being a Coldplay fan keeps me young as well :lol:

EDIT: Hey Natasha, I just read in your signature you went to Nijmegen last year. I was there too, on the 10th though. Was such a great concert! Did you go to Werchter too?

Yes! Being a Coldplay fan definitely helps to feel younger!

We will all get a few years younger on Wednesday! :D

Not speaking about the time the album comes out and the new tour starts.

And the good part of being older is having a job and be able to go to more concerts! :awesome:

OMG!

I just discovered my teenage mode again, while surfing to coldplay.com. There is a new movie on their homepage, and you hear a little part of the new song :dance:

I guess being a Coldplay fan keeps me young as well :lol:

EDIT: Hey Natasha, I just read in your signature you went to Nijmegen last year. I was there too, on the 10th though. Was such a great concert! Did you go to Werchter too?

Hi!

No, I didn't go to Werchter :(

And Nijmegen was great, getting back home was a nightmare...

Yes! Being a Coldplay fan definitely helps to feel younger!

We will all get a few years younger on Wednesday! :D

Not speaking about the time the album comes out and the new tour starts.

And the good part of being older is having a job and be able to go to more concerts! :awesome:

:disappointed:

I'm not kidding when I tell you I had to argue with my parents for two weeks before they got me tickets for Muse, and it was nosebleeds. :shifty: