✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Cover on the Sing-off

time_doesnt_matter

Well a group is going to cover Coldplay in a few minutes. Should be interesting! The group (Street Corner Symphony) did an excellent cover of Creep.

I have a feeling its going to be Fix You :(

Ha, just saw that... it wasn't too bad really. I thought one of the guys looked a little like Will! :lol:

I WAS SO PISSED THAT STREETCORNER SYMPHONY DIDN'T WIN. :veryangry2:

Sorry, I got really into that show. :uhoh:

But that cover was BY FAR the best Coldplay cover I've ever heard. I gave up listening to Coldplay covers a while ago because everyone just ends up butchering them for the most part, then when they said they were doing Coldplay I decided to give it a shot. I'm glad I did. Those guys are awesome.

I WAS SO PISSED THAT STREETCORNER SYMPHONY DIDN'T WIN. :veryangry2:

Sorry, I got really into that show. :uhoh:

But that cover was BY FAR the best Coldplay cover I've ever heard. I gave up listening to Coldplay covers a while ago because everyone just ends up butchering them for the most part, then when they said they were doing Coldplay I decided to give it a shot. I'm glad I did. Those guys are awesome.

+1000

I was ok with Committed but seriously, Street Corner Symphony had the guts to cover Radiohead on the Sing-off. :thinking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BGbgRqsyUE]YouTube - STREET CORNER SYMPHONY performs "Fix You" on The SONG-OFF Live Finale[/ame]