✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

sarah**

lol, my mom bought a bunch of candy, then when halloween came around and the trick-or-treaters starting coming, I answered the door, and I noticed the bowl was full of pretzels. I was like "mom, where'a all the candy? we bought a bunch of it!" She decided that she wanted to keep it and give away the pretzels. So I handed out the pretzels and the kids looked in their bag and looked up at me again as if I had something else to give them. Then they were like "are you supposed to be Elvis?"

lol' date=' my mom bought a bunch of candy, then when halloween came around and the trick-or-treaters starting coming, I answered the door, and I noticed the bowl was full of pretzels. I was like "mom, where'a all the candy? we bought a bunch of it!" She decided that she wanted to keep it and give away the pretzels. So I handed out the pretzels and the kids looked in their bag and looked up at me again as if I had something else to give them. Then they were like "are you supposed to be Elvis?"[/quote']

that's one of the funniest halloween related stories ever.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I went as Miyamoto Musashi (no, you don't know him) with my home-made bokken :D . Then at my friends house he was a scottish guy and he had a bag pipe and a rapier sword so we were fighting, it was great! :D