✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12 Coldplay Months of 2010: NOVEMBER (2 hidden gigs announced)

Tash

5/11 Happy Birthday Exhibition Room

On the first birthday of the Exhibition Room, today's Exhibit is by Mr Chris Martin from the UK

orig_20101105155030.jpg

9/11 Coldplay to play Hidden Gigs for Crisis in Liverpool and Newcastle

anicenewpictureofcoldplay.jpg

Good morning. We're pleased to report that Coldplay will play two intimate Christmas gigs to draw attention to the problem of hidden homelessness and to raise vital funds for Crisis, the UK charity for single homeless people.

The "Hidden Gigs" will take place in Liverpool on 19th December and Newcastle on 20th December.

16/11 Coldplay become patrons of ClientEarth

Good afternoon. We're pleased to report that Coldplay have become patrons of the public interest environmental law organisation ClientEarth

19/11 Who’d like to join team Oracle?

When I answer questions of a personal/emotional nature, Coldplay.com readers often get in touch with their own thoughts. So, we thought we'd launch a new weekly feature, Team Oracle, whereby each Friday (with the question asker's permission) we open up a question to all of you to answer too. Then, the following Friday, I'll post a selection of the best answers, alongside my own reply.

19/11 Hidden Gigs raise huge total for Crisis

Good evening. We're incredibly pleased to report that the ticket sales and auctions for Coldplay's upcoming "Hidden Gigs" in Liverpool and Newcastle have raised over £238,645 for Crisis, the national charity for single homeless people. A huge thanks to all of you who helped towards this amazing total.

Leslie Morphy, Chief Executive of Crisis, said: "The incredible £238,645 raised by Coldplay fans this week will help us to support the thousands of hidden homeless people, who are all too often forgotten, especially at Christmas which can be a particularly lonely and isolating time. We now look forward to the gigs in December and hope they will raise further awareness of the huge issue of hidden homelessness in the UK.”

For those of you not coming to the gigs, rest assured we'll keep you up to date with happenings right here on Coldplay.com.

Anchorman

22/11 Coldplay to headline Rock am Ring and Rock im Park festivals

Good afternoon. We're very pleased to announce Coldplay's first confirmed shows for 2011. The band will headline Germany's Rock am Ring and Rock in Park festivals, which take place over the weekend of June 3-5th, 2011. Rock am Ring is based at the Nürburgring racetrack in the west of Germany, while Rock in Park happens at in Nuremberg, in the south of Germany.

24/11 Christmas Lights release announcement

alittlenotefromchrisaboutxmaslights.jpg

25/11 Boat trip

67pbx2.jpg

52c9so.jpg

15mbwna.jpg

28/11 Behind the scenes at the Christmas Lights video shoot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4FMZatacnE]behind the scenes 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mArQLCMlQec]behind the scenes 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYhOzNopwtY]behind the scenes 3[/ame]

29/11 Making Coldplay's Christmas Lights video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAqCTnV69OY]Coldplay Christmas Lights video shoot[/ame]

30/11 Three more festival shows announced

11th June 2011 - Pinkpop Festival, Landgraaf, Netherlands

2nd July 2011 - Rock Werchter, Werchter, Belgium

1st October 2011 - Rock In Rio Festival, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

my favorite was obviously the boat trip

and surprising you of course :lips:

Hehe, yeah, I voted for the boat trip, as well :laugh3:

I've got the feeling it's going to win as the best bit of November:rolleyes:

EDIT: And thanks for that awesome review, Natascha ;)