✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This has been the oddest week. . .

Megalomania

It usually only snows once or twice a year, and melts as soon as it hits the ground.

Last year though, it snowed twice and both times it didn't melt when it hit the ground, and it was so beautiful. We got one snow day :wacky:

I would hate that. :P I need my snow! :lol: :wacky:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a child living in Ontario we would sometimes literally have weeks of school off with the snow, well that's when we moved to the country, in Toronto we didn't miss much because everything was ploughed quickly.

AND THIS IS WHERE I ALSO GREW UP

MY PARENTS DIDNT DIVORCE OR ANYTHING

WE JUST MOVED HOUSES WHEN I WAS 10

Hahaha someone's paranoid.. <3

• 2 weeks later...

I've only ever had one snow day in my life, and that was last February. It started snowing on the night of my friend's 18th birthday. :freak:

In other news, it flurried today, meaning that it technically snowed, but like it typically is in East Texas, the snow wasn't anywhere close to sticking. :| It was nice to have it cold for once, though, given it's winter and has been for a while. It was 70º F yesterday. Today, it was 28º F. :freak:

I've only ever had one snow day in my life, and that was last February. It started snowing on the night of my friend's 18th birthday. :freak:

In other news, it flurried today, meaning that it technically snowed, but like it typically is in East Texas, the snow wasn't anywhere close to sticking. :| It was nice to have it cold for once, though, given it's winter and has been for a while. It was 70º F yesterday. Today, it was 28º F. :freak:

We usually only get about two or three, this year is just odd. :|

70 degrees yesterday? :freak:

LOL[/font]

Nobody appreciates your comments. :phu:

:lips:

It's supposed to legitimately snow here Friday, according to weather reports. I call BS until I see it stick. Those of us who know how Texas works knows that it does whatever the hell it wants to do and doesn't care what the meteorologists say.

Why do so many schools get shut down for like, nothing in the winter?

Well, today we had an ice storm and that's really dangerous to bus the kids to school, so that's why it was shut down. :thinking:

Although often it could just be a delayed opening instead of a snow day.

• 1 month later...

Okay, wtf? Two snow days this week!

Monday was about 2 inches of snow, but it was super wet so the roads were crazy slippery. And it wasn't bad where I am, but my school covers 3 towns and this one wraps around a lake and the roads are really bad. They're really steep and windy, and don't forget there would be 17 year olds and buses driving in the slippery snow.

And then another snow day today. We already have about 8 inches, and it's not even the worst part of the storm yet. :|

GOODBYE SPRING BREAK. :bigcry: