✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

BEST COAST

ivet

resized_Best_Coast_crazy_for_you.jpg

Their debut album came out summer 2010 and it is just fabulous! Every song is short and catchy, very summer. ~*~ Love it ~*~

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sj5_WITMpA]YouTube - Best Coast "When I'm With You"[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fjMYI33E8Q]YouTube - Best Coast - Boyfriend[/ame]

167900_494012411276_128781331276_6518569_6410738_n.jpg

They also recently played Letterman

Anyway discuss :dazzled:

After not loving certain bands, I think I'm convinced that I'm just not a fan of surf rock. That's what Best Coast is, right?

Basically. Bethany calls it a tribute to it, so yeah I guess it is. But it's sort of like surf rock with a modern feel to it, because it's a bit edgier. But it is definitely surf rock in the sense that it's supposed to be fun.

People, I've never listened to this band (probably tomorrow I will :P) But music in general doesn't need labels. Just listen to it, enjoy it. Don't worry about what genre you're going to put on iTunes or whatever. :thumbsup:

RANT OVER. :escaping:

Um. Nobody said that music needed labels. I merely asked how Best Coast could be classified, since there was some debate in terms of that issue. I think you read way too much into what I said.

People, I've never listened to this band (probably tomorrow I will :P) But music in general doesn't need labels. Just listen to it, enjoy it. Don't worry about what genre you're going to put on iTunes or whatever. :thumbsup:

RANT OVER. :escaping:

This is a rant?