✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

XBOX LIVE TRIAL PLEASE

Luka Modric

Found this on Yahoo!

"When you make a new Xbox Live account and do not sign up for Gold right away, Microsoft gives you one free month of Gold as opposed to the silver membership you would have. After the free one month is over you are automatically reverted back to your Silver membership and CANNOT play online multiplayer games."

I've been live for a couple years, don't see anything with codes to give to friends, OTW I'd help you out. If you use stolen codes, supposedly they'll ban you. No idea if that's true tho.

Not really, you pay more to play and chat with your friends online. if you and I had the same game... Madden, Rockband, Modern Warfare, etc... We can 'friend' each other, and play that game simultaneously with each other, and talk during, if we'd like (handy during some games). It's actually pretty cool. Makes it more fun.

If you and I were in the same room, we could play all day without the subscription, but otherwise yes. What I enjoy, is you and I could play together, even tho I'm in the US and you Austrailia. If you make your character run left, on my screen here, I'll see your player run left. Or in RB, if Im playing drums, you see my character playing drums on your end. Im not a huge gamer, but I've found a lot of games much more enjoyable playing with all sorts of people all over the world. You can play with a friend, or opt to play with anyone else around the world that wants to play with someone else at that time.

I've only been on live for the last five years; has always been pay for me.

I'd be disappointed too if I used to have the functionality for free! Generally I troll for the best gold live deals, and can usually find them for around $30 a few times a year.