✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Complete Festival Guide for 2011 (+Awards)

deaths_friend

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Headliner announcements for Leeds & Reading on MONDAY 21st!

I'm getting my ticket for Leeds on Thursday! :D

Headliner rumours are Muse/Strokes/MCR

Two Door Cinema Club, The Streets, Crystal Castles, Funeral Party, and Noah And The Whale have all self-confirmed that they are going!!!! And so have Muse apparently.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i really didn't know where to post this other than here.

but NPR have uploaded a shit load of sets from Sasquatch including full 2hr sets from Wilco and Death Cab for Cutie as well as highlights from the Foo Fighters. a lot of the sets are downloadable for free in MP3 format.

http://www.npr.org/series/136238533/live-from-sasquatch-music-festival?ps=mh_frimg1

all the festival related stuff i find around the net i will be posting on here through the northern summer.

optimus alive added :)

Primavera took place last week. it was broadcast by radio station WFMU. you can listen to their recordings here. http://wfmu.org/playlists/SZ includes sets from animal collective, deerhunter, battles and interpol.

Rock Am Ring and Rock Im Park as you all know was last weekend. the line up was very very poor. i had a look at the set times and i would've been very bored had i gone. anyways here's a bit of footage.

next weekend is probably the biggest of the year with Pinkpop, Bonnaroo, Isle of Wight, Jammin and Download Festivals taking place. fingers crossed for some good webcasts and tv coverage. Pinkpop almost always has decent radio and tv coverage with 3VOOR12? Bonnaroo i fear might be a Vevo only webcast meaning only those in north american can watch. Isle of Wight is usually covered by one of the british tv channels.

and they're doing a 90min set!! i've seen bands with 4-5 albums who only do 80min sets *cough*phoenix*cough*

not a huge fan of their album but probably one of the most impressive live shows i've ever been to. great muscianship, great stage presence, great chemistry.....great everything really.