✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay in Bang mag!!

Mimixxx

I'm so excited this is happening for Coldplay! I have the DVD and I saw what the fan did at the end, Chris looked like he was rushing to go I don't know if he was freaked out but the girl just said "When I saw you I nearly bawled!!" and he just said "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" which is sweet in a way and also weird.

I just hope Coldplay doesn't do a Kid A on us like Radiohead. I think Coldplay for the next album should still do their simple melodies, but I think they should add more guitars this time and less piano, that would so rock!! I like Radiohead's albums Kid A, Amnesiac, and I love Hail to the Thief, but I do wish sometimes they would go back to their guitar rock like The Bends, and OK Computer!

I'm so excited this is happening for Coldplay! I have the DVD and I saw what the fan did at the end' date=' Chris looked like he was rushing to go I don't know if he was freaked out but the girl just said "When I saw you I nearly bawled!!" and he just said "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" which is sweet in a way and also weird.[/quote']

Yah, it was just plain weird on Chris's part.

Just kidding. He was in a rush...i didn't get why he was in such a rush to get out of there...he did look kind of freaked

as usual? :o

I've got that mag, one of the best music mags around me thinks :idea2: . Anyways I love the article especially the comments made on the DVD. The part about Guy being innocent aww! It was shocked to find out that the footage was cut down to 40 minutes. The pictures are gorguous and I really excited about the DVD. :D

I didn't realise that Coldplay had sold more copyies of their album in America than Radiohead have of their albums. :o :)