✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2011 NHL STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS THREAD

harrisonrules

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kesler was on fire in the series, hopefully he'll keep it up in the final and that the Sedins will get their act together and we stay consistent. If these things happen we'll be back in the Finals for the first time since '94. GO CANUCKS GO

Also I think it'll be Bruins taking the series in game 6 and the Canucks putting out the Wings in Game 7

GOO CANUCKS!! My home team is making me proud :D.

Don't know if they can beat Detroit or San Jose tho..:\

I think we'll do it. Detroit aren't showing enough consistency and neither are the Sharks, like the Sharks have dropped a 3-0 series lead and the Wings went down 3-0. We just seem to make silly mistakes but we've also had shots that would have been easy goals only for Rinne and Crawford playing amazingly

I think we'll do it. Detroit aren't showing enough consistency and neither are the Sharks, like the Sharks have dropped a 3-0 series lead and the Wings went down 3-0. We just seem to make silly mistakes but we've also had shots that would have been easy goals only for Rinne and Crawford playing amazingly

Yeah, Hope so..

And yeah Rinne saved Nashville a few times. I think we can do it if the Sedin's pull their weight and contribute more..and If Luongo stays consistent.

I found it interesting that at the beginning of playoffs, there were 3 teams from California, and only 2 from Canada. I thought the NHL was bigger in Canada. I went to some Kings games.

It is bigger in Canada..The US just have more teams...(filled with Canadian players)

• 2 weeks later...
I care, Canucks better win, or I'll be scared to walk the streets here!

I might be going to game the next Vancouver game too!!! *fingers crossed*

if you go i will be so jealous! I have to wait for my 21st which isn't till march 2013 to go to vancouver so hopefully they'll be still as good then as they are now.

Also did anyone see Lapierre teasing Bergeron over the biting incident? He's a funny man.

Only 2 more wins to go now! GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Well..when they fall, they fall hard.

Oh well, not gonna loose hope! I'm still going to Van on friday to join into the public party of thousands!

EDIT:

Just came back from Vancouver! And oh my god, I have never been so close to so many people. Apparently there were 100,000 people all in the space of 3 blocks. Wooooh good times