✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

no one ever posts here!!

Guy'sChick

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol my aunt does that everytime she see me!! its annoying but i wouldnt mind pinching his hehe :D

my grandma did it too! i still have the memory of walking up the drive way of their virginian home and knocking on the door. boy did she flip and start pinching our cheecks! then they cooked ham. we ate, we got fat, life went on. now their frail, senile and deaf :( *misses granparents* :puppydogeyes:

Aww' date=' hey you two that's sad *feels sad for Julie and Angie*.[/quote']

i have to admit its kinda funny to hear them on the phone!

"hang up the phone lary!! its time for us to get off!!"

"dorothy, i just-"

"HANG UP THE DAMN PHONE!!!"

"pounds against table..."

:D

awww im sorry julie :cry: i dont have grandparents anymore my grandma died 5 years ago and my grandpa 3 months ago :(

:shock: no! IM sorry!!

awww thats ok you couldnt know *hug* at least ive met great ppl on here who make me smile and feel better :D

• 3 weeks later...

YEAH there is!!

hey i have just rememberd a letter i got in the mail from my friend that reminds me of whats going on right now!! *clears throat*

Julie and Jessie are wierd chickens. Tee Hee Hee........ (5 mins later) la la la la la(10 mins later) ..............(20 mins later) Anyway, we have a really fun and never boring life.. (10 mins later) .........................................................................................................................................................Plop, Plop, Plop.... After 10 hours of silence Julie sais " I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!" Jessie waits....waits....waits....waits....waits.....waits then heard "IM DONE!" We are old ladies.. :?

she makes me sound like im constepaded!! that hurts *tear comes to eye... not really*