🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

I hate making decisions but ahhhhhhhhh

rudy_o

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I wanted you to come to UT-Austin :angry:

Every time you talk about Minnesota or Wisconsin I always think about the guy in Love Actually that goes to Green Bay, WI to meet women. :laugh3: Yes, Green Bay, the epicenter of American hotness. :P

You are going to be in culture shock and cold weather shock in any of those 3. The fact that you are going in Fall when it will be getting very cold very quickly won't give you much time to adjust. Fact: You are gonna freeze your ass off in any of those. Just get used to that idea before you even travel.

Penn State: Pro's: Good school, close to NYC (which = fun fun fun + you know some Coldplayers there that can offer you some support if you get lonely or home sick), rated #2 top party school in the USA :drunkjoe:

cons: jammy Malaysian losers who don't want to be your friend...I say fuck em. You will make lots of new friends at all the parties of the #2 party school in the US.

I have only been to Philly and it was good there. Peeps were friendly and city was cool.

Wisconsin: Pros: cheese (everything tastes better with cheese) Close to Chicago

cons: COLD! I mean Penn will be cold but Wisconsin is FUCKING COLD! Seriously! Dude, it's like COLD there.

I have been to Milwaukee and it had lots of crazy homeless people. I didn't feel comfortable walking around by myself. The breakfast at the hotel was really good though....see cheese comments above. Have also been to Alpine Valley which is close to Madison and it was pretty there. But I went in summer. It had lots of cows who produce the milk for all that cheese. :P

Minnesota:By Rudy's standards has a "big city" :laugh3:...aww bless

If you thought Wisconsin was cold, well Minnesota will make it look tropical. :laugh3:

I have never been to Minnesota so could it really be worth your consideration? :thinking: ;)

That's a great post, Angie :lol:

By now, Wisconsin leads the chart, with Minnesota following close a few inches behind.

I'm pretty sure at the moment I wake up tomorrow Minnesota will be right back on top. :|

Penn State will stay at the bottom :snobby: