✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I Will vs. I Will

the_gloaming09

I vote for the beatles (just trying to get back on topic)

edit: and ok I promise to do my homework but I don't have those songs in my computer, Carrie. Can you pm me the pic with the playlist so I can use grooveshark to check it? :P

I often skip I Will when I'm listening to Hail to the Thief because I feel like it doesn't fit. Especially considering it comes after There There (which is by far the best song on the album). But when I listen to it on its own I do find it beautiful and moving.

I'd never heard that Beatles song before and I'm glad you made that thread because I really like it. :) Though I find it extremely hard to compare with the Radiohead one. I mean, one is all cute and happy and the other is all ... well, Radiohead :lol:.

I don't know what to vote. :disappointed:

I often skip I Will when I'm listening to Hail to the Thief because I feel like it doesn't fit. Especially considering it comes after There There (which is by far the best song on the album). But when I listen to it on its own I do find it beautiful and moving.

I'd never heard that Beatles song before and I'm glad you made that thread because I really like it. :) Though I find it extremely hard to compare with the Radiohead one. I mean, one is all cute and happy and the other is all ... well, Radiohead :lol:.

I don't know what to vote. :disappointed:

I agree with I Will in that I find that it doesn't really fit too well on the album. The album itself feels a bit too long and that song itself I think is more b-side material if anything.

oh, I know there was a time when I felt like punching him in the face while he was singing it....I disliked it

:lol: showing your true German side I see Jules by getting all angry :P :lol:

I agree with I Will in that I find that it doesn't really fit too well on the album. The album itself feels a bit too long and that song itself I think is more b-side material if anything.

Yeah, totally.

:lol: showing your true German side I see Jules by getting all angry :P :lol:

No, you didn't just say that. :lol:

ehhhh germans are very peaceful people....the past is past

This. :) All german people I know are so lovely !