✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello. My name is Justin.

jehrenfried

Hello. My name is Justin. I signed up for Coldplaying.com almost a year ago, I think. I don't go on here that much, but recently I have been going on here a lot. Obviously because of all this teasing by Coldplay with their cryptic tweets and what not. But, anyway getting back to myself. I live in America, a suburb right outside of Philly to be specific. I am a twin and I really enjoy listening to Coldplay :). I am a huge Philly sports fans, especially the Eagles. I have a weird taste of music. I really like hip-hop. Artists like Kanye West, Wale, B.o.B, and Kid Cudi are my favorite rappers, but I also enjoy bands like Mumford & Sons, Vampire Weekend, Graffiti6, Say Hi, The Black Keys, and obviously Coldplay. I just finished my first year of Community College and I'm currently enjoying a very lazy summer vacation.

Hello Justin!

Glad you could join - liberty bell town residents always welcome here! :thumbsup:

Ah yes, those Coldplay tricksters are at it again for sure! They know how to get a buzz going, no doubt about it.;)

Enjoy the site and feel free to spam away. :cool::laugh3:

Yo, dude! You're Justin time for all the LP5 action! :P

By the way, does your twin like Coldplay too?:inquisitive:[/quote

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! And yes, my twin loves Coldplay as well, but probably not as much as me :)