✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HA.

busybeeburns

Everytime I visit the official board there's a thread on how shit the board is with all the wankers there and how they should all make up and be friends. I find it funny. Over. :P

Busy.............. spying the competition???? That's not Play Fair or Fair Play(ing) :lol:

Everytime I visit the official board there's a thread on how shit the board is with all the wankers there and how they should all make up and be friends. I find it funny. Over. :P

Busy.............. spying the competition???? That's not Play Fair or Fair Play(ing) :lol:

I just happen to notice it everytime since it sticks out like a sore thumb, dare say others there have noticed it there

I just happen to notice it everytime since it sticks out like a sore thumb, dare say others there have noticed it there

Well that doesn't take out the fact that you were spying! :lol: (I don't know the official board, so I have nothing to say about that!)