✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MY FUCKING ASSHOLE STEP DAD

CityandColour

My step Dad is such an asshole. I hate him. Ok, here's the thing, my step dad is a recovering alcoholic and drug attic and since last March, he's been starting to take pills or get other drug's to get high again. My mom always get's pissed at him and they get into a huge argument and about 2 weeks ago, my mom was getting violent because she kept grabbing him and telling him, "get the f**k out". Well of course, everything is la-de-da again but now recently, they went to do an electrical job up north (about 2 hours from here) and instead of going to work, my step dad went home (supposely) to get some more dope and never came back for my mom so now she's stranded there with no way to get back. :( He has hurt her (literally) before and I can't bare to see it, my mom shouldn't have to put up with him and nor should I. I swear, I don't know what I would do if he ever hurt her badly enough because I would probably kill him.

this can be a police case. wife battery charge can land him in prison.

hey greatdivide, please, don't act up on your anger and actually try and kill him...let him be and let law take care of him. you should try and get with your mom and you two should leave and get a restraining order for your stepdad if he tries to come after you. best to leave him alone til he can find himself...or else it's ruining your future :confused: :/

Because he shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

He can't hit you mum, that's bullshit. And he shouldn't be treating your family like that.

I know it's not my place to say anything, but I'm just saying, if I was in your position I'd definately tell someone.