✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

omg just when i was going to watch glasto live my cousin came in

Destrokk

i'm going to cut my veinsssssss booo booo :bigcry:

ok srsly tho thowoqdkd

Don't you hate it when you're doing something you've been wanting to do for a long time and that's when people come in to visit you or to start some conversation?

I totes did that~

We had fun tho, we were playing a wikipedia game where you go from one page and click the links to get to a page. Like, I'm in "French Gardens" and we have to find links to get all the way to Britney Spears.

but still :blank:

worst is when one tries to do something serious and the other start to bother for something pointless for that moment....

at times i'm surfing searching for more info for my subjects or something and my dad is constantly calling me to show me something on his laptop, basically news. and literally i can't sit on my chair cause again he calls me for like 5 or 10 minutes, and if i complain, he decides i'm picky.

:confused:

ok srsly tho thowoqdkd

Don't you hate it when you're doing something you've been wanting to do for a long time and that's when people come in to visit you or to start some conversation?

I was wondering where you went :sad:

I seriously hate it when this happens and they never understand the importance to you D:

ok srsly tho thowoqdkd

fuuuu-rage-guy.png