✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Copa America 2011

Jony

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my brother went to Argentina with some friends to see Uruguay against Mexico which was yesterday and they were planning to go to see Uruguay against Argentina on saturday. The thing is that they didn't have tickets for the match, but that wasn't supposed to be a problem because there were tickets left for the match. I just called him and he told me that he was already at the city were Uruguay is playing on saturday but the problem is that they won't be able to go to the match because the argentinians reduced the tickets for the uruguayans to 1500, when yesterday there were at least 20,000 uruguayans at the stadium. Personally, I believe that's rude because there are lots of people who made a great effort to go there and now won't be able to enter the stadium.

Ok so now Ecuador scored!!!

Brazil 2 - 2 Ecuador

^ congrats... i think you said you may be going to a match with your brother?

no, I never said that. My brother is in Argentina now, he went to see Uruguay - Mexico and now he had some trouble to buy the tickets for the Uruguay - Argentina match but luckily he was able to get tickets today thanks to the president of Peñarol whose niece is the girlfriend of my brother's friend :P

I didn't go with him because i'm not on holidays and I have exams and I have to study a lot for school :\