✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Copa America 2011

Jony

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juani you are very excited with this cup. aren't you??

I love football.. but i'm very disappointed with argentina team, since they've lost the world cup.. i don't care cups like this.. seriously all I am matter is winning another world cup.. the rest is shit..

always argentina is the favourite for the journalist for the people.. but when we have to win and show to the rest of the world what Argentina is, we lost.. for what?.

Sorry they broke my heart sooo bad :cry:

Juani you are very excited with this cup. aren't you??

I love football.. but i'm very disappointed with argentina team, since they've lost the world cup.. i don't care cups like this.. seriously all I am matter is winning another world cup.. the rest is shit..

always argentina is the favourite for the journalist for the people.. but when we have to win and show to the rest of the world what is Argentina, we lost.. for what?.

Sorry they broke my heart sooo bad :cry:

Yeah, i'm pretty excited :P

I love watching Uruguay matches!!! :vuvuzela:

I'm sure you'll win next match! I heard Pastore will be playing against Costa Rica :hug: :)

ugh I hate this, in both games Chile has been playing way better than the other teams but still can't score first and this time our team deserved to win. They're so good :dazzled:

In the first half Uruguay had way more chances than Chile. Fact.

si pero a mi no me sirve un empate contra mexico!! sobre todo despues de lo de ayer! jajaja quiero ganarles a esos mexicanos, todavia no entiendo el grito de eeeeeeeeeeeeeh PUTO! salames...

si eso es verdad, igual hoy Messi jugo mejor que los partidos anteriores, se ve que despues de meter 4 delanteros al fin pueden ganar :P