August 17, 201115 yr Any kind of TLW = Nina is happy. In related news, I still haven't heard The Present Tense :blank: really, why??
August 17, 201115 yr I'm waiting for an official release but it looks like there won't be any, at least not any time soon. which leads to "you might as well listen to it now, nina" advice. :sleep:
August 18, 201115 yr You might as well listen to it now Nina. yeah pretty much you won't be disappointed
August 18, 201115 yr The Present Tense..Didn't Thom play that at latitude? If not I don't think I've heard it.
August 18, 201115 yr Do you guys think Thom will do a solo album or Radiohead will release something new next?
August 18, 201115 yr [ame= ] [/ame] Do you guys think Thom will do a solo album or Radiohead will release something new next? Or an Atoms for Peace release. I think that's in the works. [ame= ] [/ame] ^this version is great though
August 18, 201115 yr ^ thank you Mike Do you guys think Thom will do a solo album or Radiohead will release something new next?Mmmm, I'd say neither... haven't you heard? http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4922995#post4922995
August 18, 201115 yr Umm [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=192MiKNk03c&feature=feedu]Radiohead From The Basement - YouTube[/ame] It's for a limited time.
August 18, 201115 yr Thanks for the link, guys. I'll listen to it soonish. Soooo... Radiohead have uploaded FTB 2011 on Youtube. Unfortunately it's not in HD but it's still good enough. You may have been waiting for this for some time, but here it is in full for a limited time only. Radiohead performing their latest album 'The King Of Limbs' with From The Basement. Produced by Nigel Godrich and featuring Clive Deamer and additional musicians, the band perform the 8 tracks from The King Of Limbs, as well as Staircase and The Daily Mail. http://youtu.be/192MiKNk03c
August 18, 201115 yr Damn. :P Well, I'm glad they finally uploaded it. I just don't know why there's no HD version of it.
August 18, 201115 yr So... The Present Tense IS good :blush: It is really weird it didn't make it on to the album. The song's amazing.
August 19, 201115 yr Live From The Basement disappointed me. Probs cuz I don't like TKOL thoughOut of curiosity, which were your favorite performance and least favorite performance?
August 19, 201115 yr Live From The Basement disappointed me. Probs cuz I don't like TKOL though That would make sense.
August 19, 201115 yr signed Phil vinyl arrived today :awesome: me too! :awesome: Congrats! :) I didn't buy it. :\
Create an account or sign in to comment