✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I have not!! :sad: But when they come to Toronto I'm soo there!! I'll be first in line for tickets...i promise you that!! :D

My cousin went when they played at Barrie Molson Park.. and he said they were FANTASTIC! That made me want to go even more!! :)

Let's cross our finger that they have a Toronto tour stop. ;)

I KNOW!!! Rap, Punk, Hip Hop and all that stuff is what my friends listen to... Why am i friends with them?? hahahaha..just kidding....

I need a cool radiohead friend...hahahaha.....so that i could be excited about the upcoming album with them..hahaha :D

HAHAHA...ok.....I must admit that as Kid A was extremely original and unlike anything else i'd heard at the time, OK Computer pretty much solidified my love for them. I had already owned Pablo Honey and The Bends but when OK Computer came out, i was like :shock: . I couldn't believe how great it was. So, OK Computer is my favourite. It pretty much started the whole unique sound of Radiohead...hehehe..

But they're upcoming album is going back to their simpler style of music circa The Bends and OK Computer. I cannot wait to hear the first single, "There There"... :-D