✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Well I definitely heard guitar, maybe there were drums. So I'm probably wrong :lol: But anyway, it sounded better than the official version, everyone seemed to love it.

Milica, Wonsaponatime and Italo are very dedicated Radiohead fans. Not that hardcore though. :sleep:

AND I had to delete soundcheck videos (they weren't full recordings anyway) because I ran out of space on my memory card just before Radiohead came on stage. :disappointed:

nooo!!! that would've been awesome to get the soundcheck... well next time i guess. next time they go on tour i really want to try and get to a soundcheck. about how long do you figure they soundcheck before they go on?

wow! i'd love to get to the gig early, but not that early! so then did you get the front row? also how many times has this been you seeing the band live?

People that came later still got a good spot, but we had the chance to take the best ones. ;) Yeah, got the rail for the first time, this show was the second one i've been to.

Nanakey said this gig was in her top 5 list and that must mean something. :nice: The crowd was the best. quiet when it should be quiet, no shoving etc.

ETA: my camera's not an HD one, so I wasn't trying that much. There's a cross-board thread about recording on atease and mt, so someone should have something taped but tbh, havent seen anyone with the equipment. :confused: they did the soundcheck approximately 7 hours before the show, but it's not a rule or anything.

Yeah, they're from Atease. They know a lot about the band and the songs, but they're not hardcore enough to go to the venue at 4:30 am. :curtain:

Oh :P

I lurk at Atease sometimes but so far I haven't posted. I just saw that Italo was at the same concert as you, right?

I would probably worry so much if I were about to meet people from Atease that I would be too afraid to even go to the concert. Dunno why. :uhoh: Btw, I'm reading the Prague thread right now, a lot of people from Atease were there, compared to Coldplay concerts and Coldplaying.com.

I can't wait to be 16...

edit: night Nina!

just wanted to let you know that the deluxe editions of Kid A, Amnesiac, and HTTT are on itunes now. I figured I'd let you guys know so you don't have to go buy the whole thing, but the individual songs. Now there are a whole bunch of live songs (like over 20 songs). I recommend not getting Like Spinning Plates or True Love Waits becuase I think it's from the I Might Be Wrong live album, so it would just be a waste of money. Also it really sucks that I can't get the demo of There There unless I buy the whole thing :(

Anyway I had to pass this along, I hope that those who are planning on getting the deluxe editions will read this before they do :)

just wanted to let you know that the deluxe editions of Kid A, Amnesiac, and HTTT are on itunes now. I figured I'd let you guys know so you don't have to go buy the whole thing, but the individual songs. Now there are a whole bunch of live songs (like over 20 songs). I recommend not getting Like Spinning Plates or True Love Waits becuase I think it's from the I Might Be Wrong live album, so it would just be a waste of money. Also it really sucks that I can't get the demo of There There unless I buy the whole thing :(

Anyway I had to pass this along, I hope that those who are planning on getting the deluxe editions will read this before they do :)

Now when you're mentioning deluxe editions, I think I saw some in the music shop today, but I didn't buy them... I don't think I will either. They're bigger than regular CD cases and have 2 CDs inside right?

I'm also happy to say that I bought Kid A! :D Now what was that hidden booklet somebody was talking about once?

Now when you're mentioning deluxe editions, I think I saw some in the music shop today, but I didn't buy them... I don't think I will either. They're bigger than regular CD cases and have 2 CDs inside right?

I'm also happy to say that I bought Kid A! :D Now what was that hidden booklet somebody was talking about once?

Yeah the deluxe editions are the bigger CD things

in my Kid A copy there's a hidden page behind the CD :thinking:

It's funny that you mention the hidden booklet. Actually even though I've been a big fan of Radiohead for the past 3 years or so, it wasn't until actually about a year ago that i discovered the hidden booklet behind the cd... how embarrassing :embarassed: