19. These Are My Twisted Words

20. Airbag

21. The National Anthem

22. How to Disappear Completely

Encore 2:

23. The Bends

24. True Love Waits [full song on fender rhodes]

25. Everything in It's Right Place

what an awesome set... wish i was there!

Also here's what they soundchecked:

weird fishes / arpeggi

morning bell

these are my twisted words

videotape

pyramid song

bangers and mash

2+2=5

I might be wrong

harry patch (in memory of) [guitar + voice]

exit music (for a film)

there there

15 step

Harry Patch was soundchecked?!!!

Is there any recording of that?

A very long catch up:

Nice Jonny interview btw, I sound like a bad fan but that was the first time I hear Jonny's voice...didn't know he's that cute!

That was the first time I heard it too! :P

Mike, I'm not going to listen to it just because I don't want to ruin the LP8 (or whatever it'll be) experience, but you're awesome, man. Up there with Wonsy and Italo, if you know what I mean.

Who are Wonsy and Italo?

yeah... well Dedication's Whatchooneed (get the reference :P... it's from one of the side links on DAS)

:laugh3: Had to read it out loud to get it! :D

I don't get it. :uhoh:

I've put it in a "DON'T LISTEN COS IT'S EVIL" folder, so I'm fine :P

:lol:

YouTube - Radiohead - Wake Me (Before They Come) UNRELEASED 2008[/url]

Gonna listen to that now...

I hate that "hoserama" guy...

Who?

here's the full thing, with the ascii art:

http://pastebin.com/m44092c09

no point in pasting it here... doesn't work

Wat.

Ahh i'm late but yeah i'm loving the new song, maybe a new EP is coming? I'm so excited! :dance:

I uploaded the song with the .nfo included here

http://rapidshare.com/files/266781234/radiohead-these_are_my_twisted_words-_advance_-2009-woi.rar

Thanks!

I guess you could be right in that it might just be a single song, although I'm hoping it'll be more than just one song :P

Obviously no one knows who released it but I have suspicions the band did. Now people who know much more about mp3 files discussed on atease and then it was posted by wonsy on his site: http://www.citizeninsane.eu/twistedwords.html

It seems as though the files were encoded with the same thing as the In Rainbows songs were... sounds fishy... wierd fishee :P

Wat. :dizzy2:

yay i get to make a powerpoint presentation in my information system subject at uni. we can do it on whatever we like and of course i'm doing radiohead. filled with weirdy and wacky pics of thom haha.

Cool!

yeah they (kinda) twisted Thom's words.

sorry.

I love Radiohead especially their songs Wonderwall and Writing to Reach You. Champagne Supernova is good too.

yeah but what's a wonderwall anyway?

I was wondering the same thing...

I'm sure he's just some 30 year old guy living in his parents' basement.

How do you know for sure that it'll be released on Monday? The EP that we know nothing of.

Not trying to be pessimistic here but seriously dudes.

I have exclusive info from Mr Yorke himself that it'll be released on Tuesday not Monday, as on Monday Thom Yorke will be too busy shagging me. All.Friggin.Day. :crown:

Thom is cheating on me then. :(

thom-yorke.jpg

From AtEase

Wat?

wat

people im drunk iand I dont know why I got your names wrtten on my arms ahha

welell whatever. being drunk seems like a commin thing in this thread

aND I mean common thing, srlsy.

:wacl:

:Wako

:wacko:

:laugh3:

This is for Milica... she'll understand it. It's sound fricking hilarious to me :p

Haha :lol:

Everytime I read something about this whole new thingie on Monday, I imagine Thom sitting on his computer & bursting out with laughters while reading all these speculations!

i think something will happen. a new image has been posted on waste store. you can't find it by searching, but some person on atease did something where he saw images and added a new number. For example let's say you have 3 images labeled 1, 2, 3, the person put 4 into the browser and it popped up. What is even more interesting is that the modification date was on the 16th, and also that within the file (opening it in textedit) you see the words "twisted woods-2"... this has got to be the real deal. this is very exciting!!!

her'd the link to the pic: http://www.waste.uk.com/Content/346.jpg

wat

Official artwork :

artworkf.jpg

Nice.

:uhoh:

was hoping for some new DAS post w/ an EP but this is still very exciting. As for that wall of ice.com post... what's that all about?!?!

The impression that I'm getting from all of this is that perhaps Radiohead are going to be putting clues and random stuff all over the net trying to make us fans discover it. I guess kind of like a scavenger hunt.

Not fair, I only have 1 week of summer break left. :p

Hell yes!! I cant wait!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I wonder if they are more epic than a coldplay concert...hmmm

The quality of the performance itself is certainly better. :rolleyes:

It's an obvious reference to comunism/marxism of Mr. Yorke, well at least that's what I think.

Philosohpy is awesome.

a reference to wat

I mean I know what communism and marxism are, but what are you trying to say?

I've been listening to a lot of Radiohead lately so I thought it was appropriate to post here. :p

:dance:

Yeah, I missed them in Toronto, I wanted to see them so badly.

I heard that it was raining in Toronto that night except over the Molson Ampitheatre and over it was a rainbow!

OMG! :)

Wow :wacko:

Well, I would have been 2 or so when they came so...:lol:

I read an interview with Thom about how Meeting People Is Easy didn't include them swimming and having barbecues in NZ!

...I love my Social Studies teacher, we have in depth conversations about Radiohead :P

Lucky :P

I agree, the song Kid A is extrememly underratted. at first I really didn't like it and found it creepy but now I love it. I especially love the live version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rth7_O8aUDw

Nice!

I'm going to watch the videos posted recently now.

1. 15 Step

2. There There

3. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

4. All I Need

5. Lucky

6. Nude

7. Morning Bell

8. 2+2=5

9. A Wolf at the Door

10. Videotape

11. (Nice Dream)

12. The Gloaming

13. Reckoner

14. Exit Music (For a Film)

15. Bangers & Mash

16. Bodysnatchers

17. Idioteque

Encore 1:

18. Pyramid Song

19. These Are My Twisted Words

20. Airbag

21. The National Anthem

22. How to Disappear Completely

end of encore 1... man this is an amazing set! I really wish i was there :(

let's see what they play for encore part deux

Luckily I could be there to have one of the best days of my life. I lost my voice somewhere in the middle of lucky,fortunately regained it during nice dream. Exit music was one of the tops as was Jonnys work in Harry patch. After These are my twisted words I couldnt believe what I heard.It was my second favourite Radiohead song Airbag where I definitely lost my voice,almost died during national anthem. Shame Street Spirit was not included in encore,but fortunately for Radiohead it was replaced by the most beautiful Radiohead song ever True Love Waits during which I barely could breath due to long singing parts. Compared to the previous gig in 2006 it was much better.

Luckily I could be there to have one of the best days of my life. I lost my voice somewhere in the middle of lucky,fortunately regained it during nice dream. Exit music was one of the tops as was Jonnys work in Harry patch. After These are my twisted words I couldnt believe what I heard.It was my second favourite Radiohead song Airbag where I definitely lost my voice,almost died during national anthem. Shame Street Spirit was not included in encore,but fortunately for Radiohead it was replaced by the most beautiful Radiohead song ever True Love Waits during which I barely could breath due to long singing parts. Compared to the previous gig in 2006 it was much better.

Awesome! So lucky that you were able to see them! Looking at the setlist, that must've been an amazing show to have been at. Did you go to the soundcheck?

lucky you.. i'm jealous

wait, you heard Harry Patch?

Sorry for confusing you with the Frequency setlist,I was at both gigs.

Awesome! So lucky that you were able to see them! Looking at the setlist, that must've been an amazing show to have been at. Did you go to the soundcheck?

Unfortunately not because of the stupid delayed train. :(

If I ever saw them live I'd do anything to hear them play Street Spirit. But I agree that True Love Waits is a very good replacement!

Unfortunately not because of the stupid delayed train. :(

:sad::sad::sad:

ok, I'm writing this without reading anything that was posted before the 20th but what the hell....

it was perfect. the best choice i made in quite a while. the band was having SUCH a great time. TW is perfect live, the same goes for everything else except maybe The Bends. :confused: The soundcheck, oh man. IMBW, 2+2=5, Morning Bell, Harry Patch FULL BAND, Arpeggi, 15 Step, The Gloaming (I think). :love:

And Marek, where the fuck have you been?! I kept looking at the crowd behind me but there was no sight of you :P I was next to Babs/Misspearly in the queue.

ok, I'm writing this without reading anything that was posted before the 20th but what the hell....

it was perfect. the best choice i made in quite a while. the band was having SUCH a great time. TW is perfect live, the same goes for everything else except maybe The Bends. :confused: The soundcheck, oh man. IMBW, 2+2=5, Morning Bell, Harry Patch FULL BAND, Arpeggi, 15 Step, The Gloaming (I think). :love:

And Marek, where the fuck have you been?! I kept looking at the crowd behind me but there was no sight of you :P I was next to Babs/Misspearly in the queue.

wow! Was harry patch with the full band? I'm asking because I heard that it was just Thom on acoustic guitar