✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

totally off-topìc, but i just found RH's best setlist ever.

01.15 steps

02.airbag

03.just

04.All I need

05.kid a

06.reckner

07.talk show host

08.In limbo

09.aprggi

10.the gloaming

11.a wolf at the door

12.faust arp

13.bullet proof

14.jigsaw

15.optimitic

16.nude

17.bodysnatchers

Encore1

18.you and whose army

19.videotape

20.paranoid

21.doller and cent

22.everything in its right place

Encore2

23.cymbal rush

24.there there

25.blow out

and it's for real :dizzy:

ohh the shirt looks so good on you, Nina! I think I want one too. but they're not on waste I think. at least not yet.

Thanks! Now that I think of it, there might be a girl version of the t shirt I didn't see when I was buying it :bigcry:

ETA: It'd probably be a bit too short for my torso anyway :uhoh:

I actually always buy the men's shirt when buying band shirts. I like them better.

oh hi Kelly! haven't seen you around in a while! how are you? In my sig it's Tomek holding pieces of ice to his head.. it's from Krzysztof Kieslowski's movie A Short Film About Love, one of my favourite films.

New Thom Yorke EP to be Released:

Thom Yorke to Release "The Hollow Earth" Next Month

Just when we thought a week could pass without Radiohead shaking up the music news world with intentional song leaks and EP rumors, information about an actual physical release next month has been uncovered. Exclaim’s Brock Thiessen made contact with a source at Sonic Unyon distributors who confirmed a limited 12-inch of two new Thom Yorke songs, “Apart By Horses” and “The Hollow Earth,” to be released on September 22.

The release, by ATO’s TBD Records (Exclaim points out that this is the same label that put out the In Rainbows’ CD release), is limited to only 4,000 copies in North America, 4,000 in Europe, and 300 in Canada.

The most likely explanation for all this is that one or both of these new Yorke tunes are his contribution to the forthcoming New Moon soundtrack. After all, “The Hollow Earth” does sound a bit vampire-y, does it not?

http://www.twentyfourbit.com/post/174164248/thom-yorke-to-release-the-hollow-earth-next-month

really exciting!!! :dance:

looks as though Old Reckoner/Feeling Pulled Apart By Horses is set to be released