✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Dream Thread

Heathen_Chemist

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my god we really are going to have to have a wedding or so many people are going to be disappointed - all postitions still TBA btw but no doubt all regulars will feature :D

its like almost in every thread!! we'll have to set a date :lol: :D

Yes that would be my fault. Please let me be organiser!!!!

And also Catherine is not sick, she is faking, and I am going to run off and get married so as to annoy her. mwhahahahaa. :P

my god we really are going to have to have a wedding or so many people are going to be disappointed - all postitions still TBA btw but no doubt all regulars will feature :D

And also Catherine is not sick, she is faking, and I am going to run off and get married so as to annoy her. mwhahahahaa. :P

well thats ok the more ppl the better hehe will be a biog party! well ginger is the wedding planner already but you can help with her hehe

well thats ok the more ppl the better hehe will be a biog party! well ginger is the wedding planner already but you can help with her hehe

I asked first!!! Well ok can I be bridesmaid please? Me and tracy as bridesmaid! I promise to try and look pretty! :P

Woo hoo! I is a bridesmaid!!!! 8)

Maybe everyone should turn up on the day with a wedding avatar, me and Maria in bridesmaid, dresses, Angela in full blown sexy as **** wedding dress and Si in the old tux.....and so on.... what d'ya all think! :shrug:

Woo hoo! I is a bridesmaid!!!! 8)

Maybe everyone should turn up on the day with a wedding avatar, me and Maria in bridesmaid, dresses, Angela in full blown sexy as **** wedding dress and Si in the old tux.....and so on.... what d'ya all think! :shrug:

Yay!!! (I may need some help with that though lol) :P