✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Dream Thread

Heathen_Chemist

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D my dream last night was a bit strange (don't know what I've been eating to make me have such wierd dreams). One of the junior doctors asked me out but I have this conflict because I have always said to everyone that I would never go out with anyone from work and especially a doctor cos I think their hours are crap (especially juniors!) but I really fancied him, strange cos I don't really fancy him in "real life" :D - or is my subconcious telling me I do :shrug:

Any psychologists out there can tell me what they think...... I am sure you all have an opinion ;)

P.S. I know I'm a bit old but can I be flower girl :D Pretty please!! :D

:D my dream last night was a bit strange (don't know what I've been eating to make me have such wierd dreams). One of the junior doctors asked me out but I have this conflict because I have always said to everyone that I would never go out with anyone from work and especially a doctor cos I think their hours are crap (especially juniors!) but I really fancied him, strange cos I don't really fancy him in "real life" :D - or is my subconcious telling me I do :shrug:

Any psychologists out there can tell me what they think...... I am sure you all have an opinion ;)

P.S. I know I'm a bit old but can I be flower girl :D Pretty please!! :D

you obviously fancy him really! ;) :D

AND WHO IS GETTING MARRIED?! :o *loves weddings* :lol:

I'm not sure whether its Johnny and Maria :o

or

Simon and GuyChick (?????angela??) :shrug:

*has read rest of thread* :roll:

it's not johnny and maria cos if it had been and i didn't know being her sister and all, i wouldn't have been too happy :lol:

so it's hicksy and guy's chick! yay! but i really don't think you should let maria organise it cos whatever she says about being a good organiser, don't lsiten. SHE IS CRAP. and i wanna do it! :P :D

how is everyone by the way? :-D

Johnny and Maria was me just stiiirrrrrrin' it up a little!!! Getting me big wooden spoon out!!! :lol: I'm sure when the time comes the lovely Maria will let you know first!!!

I am okay apart from the restless nights of course..... ;) 8) . I am happy cos I have just got my new settees delivered today and my mam has left them wrapped so I got a big parcel to open when I get home!! and bargain hunter that I am (David Dickinson would be proud!) I just got a 6 piece dinner set for 20 poond in the sale!!!

God I talk to much. How are you? Haven't seen you around here for a while :D

Johnny and Maria was me just stiiirrrrrrin' it up a little!!! Getting me big wooden spoon out!!! :lol: I'm sure when the time comes the lovely Maria will let you know first!!!

I am okay apart from the restless nights of course..... ;) 8) . I am happy cos I have just got my new settees delivered today and my mam has left them wrapped so I got a big parcel to open when I get home!! and bargain hunter that I am (David Dickinson would be proud!) I just got a 6 piece dinner set for 20 poond in the sale!!!

God I talk to much. How are you? Haven't seen you around here for a while :D

:o wow that is indeed quite some bargain! cheap as chips! ooo i love getting stuff in the post but all i get is bank statements that tell me i have 15p in my account. :oops: i am okay, well i've been ill this past week. i've had acute tonsillitis :? and i've had the whole week off. i could've gone in to school today but my dad said i "need to get my strength back." hehehe. who am i to argue with an extra day off school? :D